tags

Best Talk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Talk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ted music talk, e comedy talk show host, dying to talk ego on top.

• 339 Followers
  • 1323 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dark nights Some people talk to moonlight nights and they loves moonlight night but i have a relationship with black nights Who himself shone in the darkness Illuminated and interoduced me to light"

Dark nights Some people talk to moonlight nights
and they loves moonlight night but i
 have a relationship with black nights
Who himself shone in the darkness
Illuminated and interoduced me to light

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotonights #nojotodark #loves
#people #Talk

78 Love

"Hello happiness You are totally unknown for me... Seriously I don't know About you So,I don't want to talk to you and please don't try to talk to me.. Otherwise my best friend sadness will surely Beat you so mind your own business Okkkkkk Bye"

Hello happiness You are totally unknown for me...
Seriously I don't know About you
So,I don't want to talk to you
and please don't try to talk to me..
Otherwise my best friend sadness will surely Beat you so mind your own business 
Okkkkkk
Bye

#idontwantyou#Happiness

115 Love

"Let's not say anything, but there should be all the talk, that moon talk you and me and our eternal love.. every moment, there is an incompleteness in the heart, what am I , just a half of sky. I am not able to keep distance in between you and me."

Let's not say anything, but there should be
all the talk, that moon talk you and me and our eternal love.. every moment, there is an incompleteness in the heart, what am I , just a half of sky. I am not able to keep distance in between you and me.

#Kissingthemoon#kissyou#suchawish#nojotoenglish

43 Love

"Can you just talk , can we talk for a while leaving the past besides can we walk for a miles holding hands leaving all fights behind can we understand each other for a time putting our egos deep inside can we be old we for a time being inspite of all negative vibes."

Can you just talk , can we talk for a while
leaving the past besides
can we walk for a miles holding hands
leaving all fights behind
can we understand each other for a time
putting our egos deep inside
can we 
be old we 
for a time being
inspite of all negative vibes.

#Love #Quotes #diary #wannatalk #while #walkwithyou #needyou #missyou #forever

13 Love
1 Share

"Can you just talk , ^^A smart person knows how to talk. A wise person knows when to be silent^^"

Can you just talk , ^^A smart person knows how to talk. A wise person knows when to be silent^^

#can we just #Talk

21 Love
1 Share