Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Contradictions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Contradictions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the contradictions in the bible, the contradictions by sophie yanow, the contradictions of the progressive movement, the contradictions of capitalism, the contradictions that drive toyota’s success,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tarun Kushwaha

Wrote some Just Random thoughts... #randomthoughts life #Choices #Contradictions

read more
I wanna die but I am afraid of leaving the knowns. 
I want to change but afraid of losing what I own. 
Love to be in limelight but afraid of being noticed. 
Really want a friend circle but sometimes I do enjoy alone. 

Life is so much of contradictions that we fail to make choices which we should have made. Picking up things which we like is such a big decision. It is really not easy to be what you wish for. For every moment there is something to cry for. Yet we have to choose happiness and move on taking all the pains with us.  Wrote some Just Random thoughts... 

#randomthoughts #life #choices #contradictions

ankush gogiyane

पगली 😂😂😂 #Contradictions #Love #Nature #Reality #Question made by her ?? #Past #Present #Happy

read more
तुमने मुझसे कहा था के तुम मेरे type के नही हो ।
अब कौन बताये तुम्हे के सभी के अलग अलग होने से ही तो ये जहान इतना खूबसूरत है ।
अगर सब एक से होते तो क्या खूबसूरती थी जहान में ।
सब बस ढूंढते रहते के कोई तो हो अलग सा फूल हमारे लिए जो मिले हमे इस गुलिस्तान में । पगली 😂😂😂 #contradictions #love #nature #reality #question made by her ?? #past #present #happy

Megha v ( potent thoughts)

The only thing I think about Is
Is it important to be nice?
Or
Is it nice to be important?
Is
Destiny written?
Or
We write through our deeds?
Is
Situations demand the actions through mind?
Or
We must follow our heart always?
Is
Possession poisonous?
Or
That's a care we can't show in words?
There are many things which contradict our behavior,
So, what to do?
Nothing, just enjoy the confusion,
Having confusion proves you are alive!!!! #questions#contradictions#confusion#enjoyment#chill

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification