Best kiss Stories

• 214 Followers
  • 823 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best kiss Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about kiss Quotes, kiss Shayari, kiss Videos, kiss Poem and kiss WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

#Love #Couple #cute #adorable @quick.tag #TagsForLikes #TagsForLikesApp #kiss #kisses #hugs #romance #forever #Girlfriend #boyfriend #Gf #bf #together #photooftheday #Happy #me #girl #boy #Beautiful #instagood #instalove #loveher #lovehim #Pretty #Fun #Smile #xoxo

16 Love
0 Comment
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 5)

'I love you, Rehaan.' 'I love you too,Natasha.'

Rehaan lifted Natasha in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He slowly put her on the bed and gave her a soft lingering kiss. Natasha put her hands behind his head and pulled him on the bed with her. Rehaan deepened the kiss and Natasha opened her mouth. Rehaan licked her lips and slowly thrust his tongue into her mouth. Natasha moaned with pleasure. Finally they undressed each other and made sweet love.

The morning after the night...

Rehaan woke up with a smile on his face. Natasha was still sleeping. She had tightly held him and there legs were entwined. Rehaan first kissed her forehead then her nose and then her lips. Natasha sleepily kissed him back and said,'I love you Rehaan.'
' I love you more',teased Rehaan. 'No..I love you more.',said Natasha.
'I love you more and it's evident from the fact that despite your protests I made you marry me.',said Rehaan. Natasha slightly hit him on the shoulder. She said,' I love you more as I gave myself to you despite being kidnapped by you.' 'Let's just agree to disagree.',said Rehaan.

They were having breakfast when Rehaan asked her if she wanted to meet her parents. Natasha was surprised. 'But I thought you didn't want me to meet my parents. I remember the time when I pleaded with you to let me call my parents after you had kidnapped me and you had staunchly refused. What made you change your mind?' Rehaan smiled and said,'What do you think?' Natasha blushed. He continued,' You love me...we are husband and wife in every sense of the word...now I know that you would never leave me.' Natasha couldn't help but smile. They decided to go to England the next month as Rehaan was supposed to perform there.

27 Love
4 Comment
जब ये सरेआम लोगों को जो उसके ये गुलाबी रूखसार दिखते हैं
तो जमाने के हर एक आशिक को उनमें बने गड्ढों को भरने के आसार दिखते हैं
#Dimple Wali😙

#Love #dimple #girl #main
#ashiq #kiss #romance #aasaar
#wish
#ADHOORA #ektatfa
#Nojoto
#nojotohindi #shayri

4 Love
0 Comment
if i wasn't scared

i would be me 
ALL ME 

i would love you with all my heart without having the fear that you would never love me back

i would kiss you without having thr fear that you would never kiss me back !

#write #Love #scared #me #New #writersnetwork #follow #Topic #kiss

31 Love
0 Comment
 हर घड़ी तुझे सोचना ही अच्छा लगता है
भूले सी बी भूल पाऊं  ऐसा हो नहीं पाता है |

love shayri and love

💕
#Love #Couple #toptags #cute #adorable #kiss #kisses #hugs #romance #forever #Girlfriend #boyfriend #Gf #bf #bff #together #photooftheday #Happy #me #girl #boy #Beautiful #instagood #instalove #loveher #lovehim #Pretty #Fun #Smile #xoxo

5 Love
0 Comment