tags

Best Reinvent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Reinvent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 220 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine, Love to be a metaphysical supplement, Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, The Storms in my head none of ya business, Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, My heads got a tendency to become a donut, In times of emotional crisis, Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, I don't lose my Focus, I understand ya pain more than you can ever, Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, Fuck You If You Could Never Think, THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,"

Pain to turn on the Spiritual Engine,
Love to be a metaphysical supplement, 
Peace to be a reaction, if not so much of an action, 
The Storms in my head none of ya business, 
Nothing you don't deserve you get like a bonus, 
My heads got a tendency to become a donut, 
In times of emotional crisis, 
Am on a Alexander's hunt sorta Porus, 
I don't lose my Focus, 
I understand ya pain more than you can ever, 
Gain a higher perspective why am I so insane, 
Still a middle Finger to everyone who ever said, 
I'll never make it, oh that group even placed bets, 
Fuck You If You Could Never Think, 
THAT I'LL EVER MAKE A COMEBACK LIKE THIS, 
I'LL BE THE LIGHTNING, 
THAT'LL HIT YA SOULS WITH MERE INK, 
THE IDEA WAS JUST TO GET PSYCHEDELIC, 
IN MY RHYMES, THUNDERING, 
WHERE EVER THE FUCK I CAN SWEEP IN,

Kill #Fear through #chaos
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Anger #monster #beastmode #Artist #mad #outofcontrol

35 Love
1 Share

"Miracle I am The Miracle, I am that Cynical.. Nothing Metaphorical, Just Playing it on a repeater.. I AM THE MIRACLE.. UNSTOPPABLE.."

Miracle  I am The Miracle,
I am that Cynical..
Nothing Metaphorical,
Just Playing it on a repeater..
I AM THE MIRACLE..
UNSTOPPABLE..

Beyond Self #1
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

25 Love
1 Share

"Black and White The boundaries to go clear n bright, Gaslights to tear my mind, Foundations questioned in broad light, Flaws to dance in limelight, In a Wrong there can never be a Right, I ain't no Pawn anymore, Whether its Black Or White, Heart's Dried, Mind's Fried, Seems like Walking on the edge of knives, Where do I take my rhymes? Left or Right? Born every morning to die the same Night.. Fright n Flight to wipe any signs, Of a Soul trapped in his own Rhymes.."

Black and White  
The boundaries to go clear n bright,
Gaslights to tear my mind,
Foundations questioned in broad light,
Flaws to dance in limelight,
In a Wrong there can never be a Right,
I ain't no Pawn anymore, 
Whether its Black Or White, 
Heart's Dried, Mind's Fried, 
Seems like Walking on the edge of knives, 
Where do I take my rhymes? 
Left or Right? 
Born every morning to die the same Night.. 
Fright n Flight to wipe any signs, 
Of a Soul trapped in his own Rhymes..

BEYOND DEATH... #1
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

25 Love
2 Share

"Passion To become a SuperVersion, Of your Vision, A treason to mundane, To die n rise in pain, To moments like Bruce Wayne, Its all about a head strong game, How much your willing to take, Rocky's punchline re surfaced, I'll let myself be a bait, To become something ya'all chase, Outta sporadic thoughtfulness, I am of no race, but A human, ENGULFED IN PASSION, BEYOND THE SOCIAL FABRIC, I AM PASSION TO REINCARNATE.."

Passion To become a SuperVersion,
Of your Vision,
A treason to mundane,
To die n rise in pain,
To moments like Bruce Wayne,
Its all about a head strong game,
How much your willing to take,
Rocky's punchline re surfaced,
I'll let myself be a bait,
To become something ya'all chase,
Outta sporadic thoughtfulness,
I am of no race, but A human,
ENGULFED IN PASSION,
BEYOND THE SOCIAL FABRIC,
I AM PASSION TO REINCARNATE..

Rise above your own self....
#Passion

50 Love
1 Share

"Problems all I know is Drums n Rap.. Play hard, yap tarts, A rhyming bomb, To zap ya off naps, Moving Forward To bring the Problems, To a CLOSURE, In for a breather, Sip some breezer, Body's a carb heater, I am a Monster, Who just keeps Getting Stronger, Looks like its the only choice, Everything else Imma destroy, Down from the gut, My worst foot better Than your entire Best feet fleet."

Problems    all I know is Drums n Rap..
Play hard, yap tarts,
A rhyming bomb,
To zap ya off naps,
Moving Forward
To bring the Problems,
To a CLOSURE,
In for a breather,
Sip some breezer,
Body's a carb heater,
I am a Monster,
Who just keeps
Getting Stronger,
Looks like its the only choice,
Everything else Imma destroy,
Down from the gut, 
My worst foot better
Than your entire 
Best feet fleet.

Problems? Dance with em
#Problems #riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

54 Love
1 Share