tags

Best determination Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best determination Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 77 Followers
  • 181 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Miracle I am The Miracle, I am that Cynical.. Nothing Metaphorical, Just Playing it on a repeater.. I AM THE MIRACLE.. UNSTOPPABLE.."

Miracle  I am The Miracle,
I am that Cynical..
Nothing Metaphorical,
Just Playing it on a repeater..
I AM THE MIRACLE..
UNSTOPPABLE..

Beyond Self #1
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

24 Love
1 Share

"Black and White The boundaries to go clear n bright, Gaslights to tear my mind, Foundations questioned in broad light, Flaws to dance in limelight, In a Wrong there can never be a Right, I ain't no Pawn anymore, Whether its Black Or White, Heart's Dried, Mind's Fried, Seems like Walking on the edge of knives, Where do I take my rhymes? Left or Right? Born every morning to die the same Night.. Fright n Flight to wipe any signs, Of a Soul trapped in his own Rhymes.."

Black and White  
The boundaries to go clear n bright,
Gaslights to tear my mind,
Foundations questioned in broad light,
Flaws to dance in limelight,
In a Wrong there can never be a Right,
I ain't no Pawn anymore, 
Whether its Black Or White, 
Heart's Dried, Mind's Fried, 
Seems like Walking on the edge of knives, 
Where do I take my rhymes? 
Left or Right? 
Born every morning to die the same Night.. 
Fright n Flight to wipe any signs, 
Of a Soul trapped in his own Rhymes..

BEYOND DEATH... #1
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #determination #MindsetOfAWarrior

25 Love
2 Share

"NO ! IT'S A COMPLETE SENTENCE."

NO !

IT'S A COMPLETE SENTENCE.

#say #no #Equal #girl #boy#Man #Women #Sex #determination #Love #lust #Life #Emotion #Pain

63 Love
3 Share

"Passion To become a SuperVersion, Of your Vision, A treason to mundane, To die n rise in pain, To moments like Bruce Wayne, Its all about a head strong game, How much your willing to take, Rocky's punchline re surfaced, I'll let myself be a bait, To become something ya'all chase, Outta sporadic thoughtfulness, I am of no race, but A human, ENGULFED IN PASSION, BEYOND THE SOCIAL FABRIC, I AM PASSION TO REINCARNATE.."

Passion To become a SuperVersion,
Of your Vision,
A treason to mundane,
To die n rise in pain,
To moments like Bruce Wayne,
Its all about a head strong game,
How much your willing to take,
Rocky's punchline re surfaced,
I'll let myself be a bait,
To become something ya'all chase,
Outta sporadic thoughtfulness,
I am of no race, but A human,
ENGULFED IN PASSION,
BEYOND THE SOCIAL FABRIC,
I AM PASSION TO REINCARNATE..

Rise above your own self....
#Passion

50 Love
1 Share

"Going forward leaving behind the pain and past is DETERMINATION, But letting it stay with you and moving forward is an ART🥀"

Going forward leaving behind the 
 pain and past 
is DETERMINATION,
But letting it stay with you 
and moving forward 
is an ART🥀

ART or DETERMINATION 🥀
Choice is yours🌸
Comment down and tell me are you living your life as an art or as a determined person 💝
pc~pinterest🌸

72 Love