Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Envelope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Envelope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about superscribe the envelope meaning in hindi, envelope for love letter 10, love letter envelope 30, protective envelope the cytoplasm, pushing the envelope meaning,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mayaank Modi

"Both the names appeared on the same envelope"

One - as an invitee
Other - the bride #yqbaba #envelope #bride #invite #one #other

Amit Jotwani

My male desire to be embedded, 
deep vertical inside you, 
not just a physical craving, 
but just a perennial longing ;
to be enveloped by you, 
and breathe you in.  #desire #embedded #vertical #deep #craving #longing #perennial #envelope #breathe #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Waqquas Khan

#unfinisheddraft 2222 #2222poem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Virali Shah #Crave #darkness #Envelope

read more
Left in the envelope
On the table of darkness
Craving to be completed
and posted  #unfinisheddraft #2222 #2222poem #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Virali Shah
#crave #darkness #envelope

Tania Sarkar

Dear The male best friend of a female, First,stop thinking that you are special to her,you are so special to her. May be,she needs you in daily basis but one day will come when she will not need you anymore. May be you are connected with her emotionally but she sometimes don't show a special kind of emotion to you and that is when she finds her soulmate. Your game begins there. At this time,you can feel you are thrown out many times,but remember she needs you. May be you will not go with her ev #yourquote #Envelope #openletter #MaleBestfriend

read more
An open letter to the male best friend of a female....

- Read in caption Dear
The male best friend of a female,

First,stop thinking that you are special to her,you are so special to her. May be,she needs you in daily basis but one day will come when she will not need you anymore. May be you are connected with her emotionally but she sometimes don't show a special kind of emotion to you and that is when she finds her soulmate. Your game begins there. At this time,you can feel you are thrown out many times,but remember she needs you. May be you will not go with her ev

Srilatha Gugunta

let my love ink your heart..
in the deepest senses of love..
and seal it in this envelope..
with an exchange of intimate words.. #envelope #love #lovequote #thoughts #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqbabachallenge #yqbabaquotes

novaturient

E N V E L O P E ❤ #rushtalks #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #Quote #quotestagram #Envelope . #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rushdah

read more
I'm not fond of huge libraries.
All that I seek is from,
A little conversation with someone. E N V E L O P E ❤
#rushtalks #yqbaba  #yqtales #yqquotes #quote #quotestagram #envelope 
. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rushdah
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification