tags

Best stone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best stone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miss you the rolling stone, inspirational quotes w clement stone, quotes w clement stone.

• 92 Followers
  • 189 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"जो कुछ भी बनाया तूने कायनात में हर कण खूबसरत है तभी तो पत्थर में भी इंसान को दिखती भगवान की सूरत है reenu✍️"

जो कुछ भी बनाया  तूने कायनात में 
हर कण खूबसरत है 
तभी तो पत्थर में भी इंसान को 
दिखती भगवान की सूरत है 

reenu✍️

#Tour#nojoto#nojotohindi
#nojotonews#nojotoenglish
#God#Bhagwan#murat#Surat
#khubsurat#Love#Mohbbat
#Quotes#Poetry#Stories#shayri
#erotica#Music#Comedy#SAD
#Heart#stone#Lovely#Nature
#priyankaanuragi#reenu Falguni ..#मीरां ⭐ DANISH KHAN NQ Priyanka aman6.1 Kartik Singh

255 Love
2 Share

""

"किताब तो बोहुत पढ़ लिया किसी पत्थर को पढ़ के तो देखो उसमे भी छिपें हैं कई अनहोनी राज, कभी गौर से सुन के तो देखो खामोशियों मैं भी होती है आवाज़ ।"

किताब तो बोहुत पढ़ लिया
किसी पत्थर को पढ़ के तो देखो
उसमे भी छिपें हैं कई अनहोनी राज,
कभी गौर से सुन के तो देखो
खामोशियों मैं भी होती है आवाज़ ।

#stone #nojotohindi

97 Love
3 Share

""

"It is a long journey for being a stone hrtd from a soft hrtd person no one is stone hrtd by birth.."

It is a long journey for being a stone hrtd from a soft hrtd person no one is stone hrtd by birth..

m I right?

73 Love

""

"Step by step, stone over stone, Builds up the flavor of my tone, Gone prone to not throw stones, But to use em as my stepping stones, No way gonna lose while so close, Just over an inch you know? I don't know how to lose, That pathetic.. Failure's outgrown, My Pain Ohh Crap, its the cement I chose, A diamond about to be disclosed.. Dont even wish my life for my foes.. SHORT ON RESOURCE, I FORCED THE SOURCE, BEYOND BODY JUST MY SOUL, IT'S HERE TO STAY LONGER THAN YOU THINK YOU KNOW.."

Step by step, stone over stone,
Builds up the flavor of my tone,
Gone prone to not throw stones,
But to use em as my stepping stones,
No way gonna lose while so close,
Just over an inch you know?
I don't know how to lose,
That pathetic.. Failure's outgrown,
My Pain Ohh Crap, its the cement I chose, 
A diamond about to be disclosed.. 
Dont even wish my life for my foes.. 
SHORT ON RESOURCE, 
I FORCED THE SOURCE, 
BEYOND BODY JUST MY SOUL, 
IT'S HERE TO STAY LONGER 
THAN YOU THINK YOU KNOW..

A violent stillness...
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #Rap #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery

58 Love
3 Share

""

"Letters to me by my Feelings "Hello my dear Me" You know that life has very one negative part which gives us negative impact. In my life I done many good things which may I can forgot but the bad things I will never be able to forgar.My feeling are always controlled by my mind but now I am unable to control it . Now I am broken .I am unable to handle the cretical problems.Before I was strong like a stone but yet now stone has broken into many pices. I can't share my feelings to others because may the can get hurt or may they will see only my problem which can get me out off control. Know its defficut to explain our feeling. A person who understand's me is also not able to understand me and I am unable to make them undersatand. I Want's To Say That वाह रे ज़िंदगी क्या खेल तूने खेला"

Letters to me by my Feelings
"Hello my dear Me"
You know that life has very one negative part which gives us negative impact. In my life I done many good things which may 
I can forgot but the bad things I will never be able to forgar.My feeling are always controlled by my mind but now I am unable to control it . Now I am broken .I am unable to handle the cretical problems.Before I was strong like a stone but yet now stone has broken into many pices. I can't share my feelings to others because may the can get hurt or may they will see only my problem which can get me out off control. Know its defficut to explain our feeling. A person who understand's me is also not able to understand me and I am unable to make them undersatand.
I  Want's To Say That
वाह रे ज़िंदगी क्या खेल तूने खेला

letter #GoyalJi #Nojoto #dt

55 Love
2 Share