Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best animesh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best animesh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rising star animesh performance, animesh name meaning, animesh name ringtone, animesh roy, animesh shrivastava,

• 5 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

jeery jeery

#animesh #Love

read more
mute video

The Cold Summers

"So how long are you gonna live like this !?Please come back to reality na",her friend sighed."Maybe till the time he officially becomes someone's husband !"she said lighting her cigar."Then what? Will you forget him&move on?" "Hopefully yeah..coz as per my morals,I don't do married guys,so I'll stop letting him know that I still love him",she said exhaling the smoke."But you'd still love him ?",asked her friend perturbed.
She just blankly stared into the sky&never said a word."You're hopeless",said her friend&left the place in despair.She opened her secret email containing unposted letters to him&started typing,"These days people call me crazy honey.Will you tell them I am not&that I own your soul no matter who owns you based on some legal contract on this physical world"Typing her heart out she pressed the send button&those words got buried within her mail just like her love.
Pulling out her last cigarette,she thought about her life after he's gone&she could see nothing..it was just empty..with broken promises from the past&an unrequited love from the present."So its you&me..huhn",she said looking at her cigarette hoping his memories will dissolve with the last puff she'd take ! The last puff !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #unrequitedlove #yqnewwritersclub #painoflove #animesh

The Cold Summers

Leaning by the corridor window, he was chitchating with his friends.They were all laughing their hearts out&she could clearly distinguish his laughter that automatically drew a smile on her lips too,not even knowing what the context was..
Call it the universe or fate,that day she encountered him in a way life would never let her forget.
Crossing each other she smiled,when a paper slipped from her hands&fell down unintentionally.He picked it up&handed it to her with a smile which is when she placed her hand over her chest,looked above inhaling a deep breath&said "Thanks".Puzzled by her expressions he asked,"what is it !?"for which she just said,"You smiled"placing her hands over her chest again.Not getting a thing he questioned,"So?"
Not able to hold anymore she blurted out words,"Ok..here's the thing..Do you know that everytime you smile I just wanna pinch your cheeks telling how that cute smile of yours melts my heart&how hard its for me to control my hands saying-don't do it..don't do it&act normal hiding all of it!?"letting out a deep sigh.He stood there speechless as she said,"Forget it..I'm Sorry"&left.
Asusual she woke up with a jitter to live another day, missing his smile ! My dream in which you smiled !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #yqlove #yoursmileismyhappiness #missyoursmile #animesh

The Cold Summers

"So how long are you gonna live like this !?Please come back to reality na",her friend sighed."Maybe till the time he officially becomes someone's husband !"she said lighting her cigar."Then what? Will you forget him&move on?" "Hopefully yeah..coz as per my morals,I don't do married guys,so I'll stop letting him know that I still love him",she said exhaling the smoke."But you'd still love him ?",asked her friend perturbed.
She just blankly stared into the sky&never said a word."You're hopeless",said her friend&left the place in despair.She opened her secret email containing unposted letters to him&started typing,"These days people call me crazy honey.Will you tell them I am not&that I own your soul no matter who owns you based on some legal contract on this physical world"Typing her heart out she pressed the send button&those words got buried within her mail just like her love.
Pulling out her last cigarette,she thought about her life after he's gone&she could see nothing..it was just empty..with broken promises from the past&an unrequited love from the present."So its you&me..huhn",she said looking at her cigarette hoping his memories will dissolve with the last puff she'd take ! The last puff !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #unrequitedlove #yqnewwritersclub #painoflove #animesh

The Cold Summers

Leaning by the corridor window, he was chitchating with his friends.They were all laughing their hearts out&she could clearly distinguish his laughter that automatically drew a smile on her lips too,not even knowing what the context was..
Call it the universe or fate,that day she encountered him in a way life would never let her forget.
Crossing each other she smiled,when a paper slipped from her hands&fell down unintentionally.He picked it up&handed it to her with a smile which is when she placed her hand over her chest,looked above inhaling a deep breath&said "Thanks".Puzzled by her expressions he asked,"what is it !?"for which she just said,"You smiled"placing her hands over her chest again.Not getting a thing he questioned,"So?"
Not able to hold anymore she blurted out words,"Ok..here's the thing..Do you know that everytime you smile I just wanna pinch your cheeks telling how that cute smile of yours melts my heart&how hard its for me to control my hands saying-don't do it..don't do it&act normal hiding all of it!?"letting out a deep sigh.He stood there speechless as she said,"Forget it..I'm Sorry"&left.
Asusual she woke up with a jitter to live another day, missing his smile ! My dream in which you smiled !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub #yqlove #yoursmileismyhappiness #missyoursmile #animesh

Luffy

mute video

Animesh Mungariya SHAHAB

हमनफस - very close friend पसेमाँ - embarrass गमखारी - condolences कामिल - perfect person मयकदा - bar मरहूम - deceased हैफ- pity अज़ाब - torment #Quotes #animesh #eliza_khan289

read more
महफिल-ए-हमनफस मे पसेमाँ हुए, अच्छा है। 
गमखारी-ए-कामिल मे मयकदा का चर्चा है।
वो हुए मरहूम-ए- हैफ-ओ-अज़ाब 
गर हम भी उन्हें भूल जाएं तो अच्छा है।  हमनफस - very close friend 
पसेमाँ - embarrass 
गमखारी - condolences 
कामिल - perfect person 
मयकदा - bar 
मरहूम - deceased 
हैफ- pity 
अज़ाब - torment

Animesh Mungariya SHAHAB

EVENTS FOR FORGIVING

1. FAREWELL - an individual forgive everyone and starts loving 

2. FUNERAL - everyone forgive individual and start loving her /his /other 
 #eliza_khan289 #animesh #nojoto #quote #forgiveme

Animesh Mungariya SHAHAB

ज़ेहन - memory बेक़मर - without moon शररमय - with sparks रवा - fulfill #FirstLove #animesh #eliza_khan289 #Nojoto #nojotohindi #Quote

read more
कुछ बातें मेरे ज़ेहन से उतर जान दो।
बेक़मर-ओ -शररमय राते गुजर जान दो।

अबके मुलाकात, रवा होगी हर आरज़ू 
बस पिछली मुलाकात के ज़्ख्म तो भर जान दो। ज़ेहन - memory 
बेक़मर - without moon 
शररमय - with sparks 
रवा - fulfill 

#FirstLove #animesh #eliza_khan289  #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote

Animesh Mungariya SHAHAB

Leonardo da vinci leke aanaa h #ironmale #animesh #eliza_khan289 #Nojoto #traditionalart #Art

read more
 Leonardo da vinci leke aanaa h 
#ironmale #animesh #eliza_khan289 #nojoto #traditionalart
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification