tags

Best HERO Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best HERO Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about song a hero, hero tales 01 vostfr.

• 214 Followers
  • 670 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"To survive You must tell stories You don't need to tell the story of others For You to survive today Tell Yourself the story of how You survived yesterday!! Let's survive one day at a time!!"

To survive You must tell stories

You don't need to tell the story of others

For You to survive today
Tell Yourself the story of how You survived yesterday!!

Let's survive one day at a time!!

Write Your own story #storytelling #writer #ghost_writer #Love #Love_with_myself #Life #story #HERO #Survive

11 Love

#HERO

15 Love

"Father's always loves us, but never shows. They work hard, but never complain. They take hard decisions, but they are surely good for us. They always care for us. They always try to fulfill our every wish. And they are the real hero of our life..."

Father's always loves us, but never shows. They work hard, but never complain. They take hard decisions, but they are surely good for us. They always care for us. They always try to fulfill our every wish. And they are the real hero of our life...

😊
#father #HERO #Child #Happiness #nojoto

11 Love
2 Share

my edit #sarukh #Sharukh #SRK #HERO #Love #hbdsrk #happybirthday
#HERO #SRKfan #FAN @Indeevar Joshi @Savita Veer @Vani Princess @Manoj Kumar @$Mahi..🙂

45 Love

"He had seen me the MOON in the dark night, But now Moon has lost its equalizer of bright , Like that our lives also gotta smite , I asking to GOD after doing our blight , God! Have you gotten the happiness's sight , I wanna to send a letter as a kite, And I want to hug you too tight , Now mine Sister, brother have no interest to fight, missing you so much in this plight , Wothout you your children are living with fright, Today , the color of moon not white, MISS YOU MY #SUPERDAD ❣"

He had seen me the MOON in the dark night, 
But now Moon has  lost its equalizer of bright ,
Like that our lives also gotta smite ,
   I asking to GOD  after doing our blight ,
God! Have you gotten the happiness's sight ,
I wanna to send a letter as a kite,
And I want to hug you too tight ,
Now mine Sister, brother have no interest to fight,
missing you so much in this plight ,
Wothout you your children are living with fright,
Today , the color of moon not white, 

MISS YOU MY #SUPERDAD ❣

Searching the sky , but i'm not finding you!
Why ?Where have you gone!
Dad!We miss you
#my_super_hero
#Papa
#father
#lifeline
#HERO

67 Love