tags

Best Yourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Yourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love yourself lyrics, love yourself, love yourself mp3.

• 959 Followers
  • 4295 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Become your own best #Friend: Over the years I have had to learn to become my own best friend. There were many nights I spent crying myself to #sleep, sad and lonely with almost every given #heartache. Over time I realized that I had to learn to comfort myself to overcome the #Pain. It’s a process, and I’m still learning how to do it, but I’ve gotten so much better. I can #Honestly say that I am my own best friend. #Goal: Love yourself and #treat yourself as you would treat your best friend. You

822 Love
39 Share

""

"Start loving yourself, Start working on yourself, Focus on your goals! Every single day, comes with some opportunity. Don't miss it. Stay focused! #NojotoQuote"

Start loving yourself,
Start working on yourself,
Focus on your goals!
Every single day, comes with some opportunity.
Don't miss it.
Stay focused!

#NojotoQuote

619 Love
61 Share

""

"3 Things to Heal Yourself 1. Deep Conversation with Yourself. Ask questions, answer them. Write. 2. Read Books/Stories of People who have fought and both failed and survived. 3. Deep Conversations with Friends and Family. Share problems, ask constructive Feedback. #NojotoQuote"

3 Things to Heal Yourself
1. Deep Conversation with Yourself. Ask questions, answer them. Write. 

2. Read Books/Stories of People who have fought and both failed and survived.

3. Deep Conversations with Friends and Family. Share problems, ask constructive Feedback.

#NojotoQuote

435 Love
10 Share

""

"People say they have failed , Because of circumstances. But it always depends on you. How you treat your problems . Don't wait for an opportunity . Make your opportunity. Represent yourself & Prove yourself. Treat your problems as BOOSTERS & RUN Faster than before. Your Problems Define YOU."

People say they have failed , 
               Because of circumstances.
But it always depends on you.
                How you treat your problems .
Don't wait for an opportunity .
 Make your opportunity.
Represent yourself 
& 
Prove yourself.
Treat your problems as BOOSTERS 
& 
RUN Faster than before. 
Your Problems Define YOU.

Always run faster than before and create path for others.

412 Love
13 Share

""

"Love is not about 'getting everything' Love is 'dedicating everything and even yourself too'"

Love is not about 'getting everything'
Love is 'dedicating everything and even yourself too'

Love is not about 'getting everything'
Love is 'dedicating everything and even yourself too'
#Yourself
#Love
#dedication
#Nojoto
#Lovequote
#English

346 Love
14 Share