tags

Best Safe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Safe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 4 christmases safe word.

• 282 Followers
  • 427 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Safe from rain, away from the storms. You're my shelter, you're my home. You become my life jacket, whenever I drown. Keeping me safe, keeping me warm. Hide me from harm even when there's a swarm. #NojotoQuote"

Safe from rain, away from the storms.
You're my shelter, you're my home.
You become my life jacket, whenever I drown.
Keeping me safe, keeping me warm.
Hide me from harm even when there's a swarm. #NojotoQuote

Title:- My Life Jacket
#Nojoto #thought #Quotes #Nojotoenglish #poem #Poetry #Love

260 Love
17 Share

#PoetryOnline #Nojoto #Safe
Door hoker bhi pass hai hum

206 Love
16.8K Views

""

"#RIPPriyankaReddy One and only solution is the very strict capital punishments against the crime Moreover sex education should be there right from the starting of education so that next generation could differentiate between consents "yes or no" and they could recognise that we women/girls are the another better part of society not a matter of amusement and play infact not a thing who is there to just satisfy your desires willingly or unwillingly we are also human being and it seriously hurts ........ the dual face of society!!!!"

#RIPPriyankaReddy   One and only solution is the very strict capital punishments against the crime 
Moreover sex education should be there 
right from the starting of education 
so that next generation could 
differentiate between consents 
"yes or no"
and they could recognise that 
we women/girls are the another better part of society 
not a matter of amusement and play 
infact not a thing who is there 
to just satisfy your desires 
willingly or unwillingly 
we are also human being 
and it seriously hurts ........
the dual face of society!!!!

#Society #Women #Safe #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #raisethevoice #Crimes #Shame #RIPPriyankaReddy

171 Love
1 Share

""

"सावधानी ही बचाव...... हर तरफ फैला कोरोना का कहर है.... हाहाकार मचा दी है कोरोना ने , करनी है हमे सावधानी..... कोरोना से बचने के लिये, चीन अमेरिका ईरान सभी है इसकी चपेट में और अब अपने देश पर भी इसकी छाया है परंतु करनी है हमे सावधानी...... बचाना है हमे देश को ... बचाना है हमे स्वयं को... नही जाना है घर से बाहर.... नही करना है स्पर्श किसी को..... नही खाना है बाहर की चीजें.... हमे अपना बचाव स्वयं करना है.... और देश के हित मे ,स्वयं के हित में भागीदार बनना है। COVID-2020 safe healthy nd fight to Corona"

सावधानी ही बचाव......
हर तरफ फैला कोरोना का कहर है....
हाहाकार मचा दी है कोरोना ने ,
करनी है हमे सावधानी.....
कोरोना से बचने के लिये,
चीन अमेरिका ईरान सभी है इसकी चपेट में
और अब अपने देश पर भी इसकी छाया है
परंतु करनी है हमे सावधानी......
बचाना है हमे देश को ...
बचाना है हमे स्वयं को...
नही जाना है घर से बाहर....
नही करना है स्पर्श किसी को.....
नही खाना है बाहर की चीजें....
हमे अपना बचाव स्वयं करना है.... 
और देश के हित मे ,स्वयं के हित में भागीदार बनना है। 
COVID-2020
safe healthy nd fight to Corona

#corona
#Safe nd heathy
#Request
#nojoto @SingerRahulOfficial @ShoaibShaikhOfficials @shiva filhal @subodh kumar verma @Nakul Shahani

141 Love

""

"Man of your dreams -Maverick (Description in caption)"

Man of your dreams
-Maverick

(Description in caption)

Dream Man
Every woman wants to be with their true love. The person that they’re supposed to be with. The man with whom everything makes sense. Finding ‘the one’ may seem like an impossible task sometimes, but it’s only a matter of time.

True love is out there, and it will come to you when you least expect it. Here are six traits that the man of your dreams will have!

He’ll miss you when you’re gone
The one for you will love nothing more than being in your presence. He’ll cherish every momen

135 Love
2 Share