tags

Best cup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best cup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning wishes tea cup, poem tea cup, song tea cup.

• 101 Followers
  • 755 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Love 2 cup of feelings 2 cup of affection 2 cup of smiles 1 cup of your kindness 2 tbs. trust 1/2 Cup fights 2 cup of kindness on that just sprikle the enjoy And fun according to taste. and garnish by lifetime togethness in the end, ready the recipe of love. it serve by patience and respect..."

Love  2 cup of feelings 
2 cup of affection
2 cup of smiles
1 cup of your kindness
2 tbs. trust
1/2 Cup fights
2 cup of kindness
on that just sprikle the enjoy
And fun according to taste.
and garnish by lifetime togethness
in the end, ready the recipe of love.
it serve by patience and respect...

#Recipe_of_love #nojotoenglish
#nojotolines #tasty #cup #Heart
#kindness #Happiness #Quotes

139 Love

"I would like to begin my day with ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Your morning call.📞📞📞 Thoughts of you😘😘😘 A cup of tea.🍵🍵🍵 Which makes brighten up my day💕💕💕💕."

I would like to begin my day with
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Your morning call.📞📞📞
Thoughts of you😘😘😘
A cup of tea.🍵🍵🍵
Which makes brighten
up my day💕💕💕💕.

#nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotomorning #sushmathakur
#nonotopoem #cup #Tea

202 Love

"The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you : they are the people. Don't waste your finite time and heart trying to convince people who aren't your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They won't buy what you are selling. Don't try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only waste your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours. Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and appreciate your gift. Who you are, Be who you are. You are not everyone's cup of tea and that is okay. - Silent Shreyaag"

The world is filled with people who,
no matter what you do, no matter what you try,
will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you : they are the people.
Don't waste your finite time and heart trying to convince people who aren't your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They won't buy what you are selling. Don't try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only waste your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours. Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and 
appreciate your gift. Who you are, Be who you are. You are not everyone's cup of tea and that is okay.
- Silent Shreyaag

Remember : be what you are...
#shreyaag #NojotoWriter #nojoto #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #Nojotovoice #nojotoofficials #nojoto #nojoto.com #silentshreyaag #writerslife #writerscommunity #writers #writerlove

12 Love

"If I'm sad, a cup of tea makes me feel better in loneliness. If I'm happy, a cup of tea makes me feel in heaven. If I'm in love, a cup of tea with slow motion songs makes me feel in the world of love. My addiction is tea & I'm in this addiction. #Tealover"

If I'm sad, a cup of tea makes me feel better in loneliness.
If I'm happy, a cup of tea makes me feel in heaven.
If I'm in love, a cup of tea with slow motion songs makes me feel in the world of love.
My addiction is tea & I'm in this addiction.

#Tealover

😍😍☕☕#Tealover #Tea @Mr. MANEESH @Rinkesh Mishra @N.sharma @aman6.1

30 Love

"jo raat bhar kaam kar subha jagne mein madat karehe kaam karne pe naye jaan wo dal de ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de jab kaam zyada ho aur thak jao toh rahat de dost se karni ho khub sarehe baat toh wo waja de shyam ke waqt pakodi aur biscuit ke saat wo maza de ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de kabhi khushi mein toh gam mein kabhi thak kar toh kabhi neend se jagane mein yeh ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de"

jo raat bhar kaam kar subha jagne mein madat karehe 
kaam karne pe naye jaan wo dal de
ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de 
jab kaam zyada ho aur thak jao toh rahat de
dost se karni ho khub sarehe baat toh wo waja de
shyam ke waqt pakodi aur biscuit ke saat wo maza de 
ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de
kabhi khushi mein
toh gam mein
kabhi thak kar 
toh kabhi neend se jagane mein 
yeh ek cup chai he toh hai jo zindagi sawar de