Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldletters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldletters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about soldier love letters to his wife, wrinkling in old age is due to, there is poetry in sailing as old as the world, love is supporting each other in old age, poems about growing old with the one you love,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Dear Words, I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside. You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't. Here's an apology you won't hear because you're dead, dear words I wonder what's their excuse, the people who could have made room for you But chose to bury you with the might of their fist #Collab #oldletters postma #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearwords22

read more
I cringed to see you die
Yet happy that I uttered you
for the ears that dropped them were a lie. . 
the ears that can't stomach truth, 
that open themselves nude, 
basking in the penetration of untruth
that deserve only to die.
I shall resurrect you, dear words, 
I shall resurrect you.. 

Dear Words,
I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside.
You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't.
Here's an apology you won't hear because you're dead, dear words
 I wonder what's their excuse, the people who could have made room for you 
But chose to bury you with the might of their fist

#collab #oldletters #postma

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Dear Words, I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside. You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't. Here's an apology you won't hear because you're dead, dear words I wonder what's their excuse, the people who could have made room for you But chose to bury you with the might of their fist #letters #oldletters postma #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearwords22

read more
Left unheard intentionally
They ... Echoed mere silence
Which died an unnatural death
You owe an apology.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal
 Dear Words,
I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside.
You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't.

#letters #oldletters #postma

MSJ Quotes

Dear Words, I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside. You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't. Here's an apology you won't hear because you're dead, dear words I wonder what's their excuse, the people who could have made room for you But chose to bury you with the might of their fist #letters #oldletters postma #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearwords22

read more
I want to tell them..

Whatever you have heard of me, 
you will find it difficult to see..
Whatever you think I will be, 
you will find I won't be..
Whatever you think I will do, 
I cease to be..
I am just your reflection, don't expect otherwise..! Dear Words,

Osho Jain

read more
They rise again from ashes,
They say, 
No wounds can succumb you, it's you and only you that depict you. Dear Words,

Afrin Jahan

read more
What i learnt from the past that Please don't regret ,just learnt the mastery of polishing yourself a little bit more by entrance of your positive words in your positive world.🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️😍😍🥰🥰 Dear Words,

Varadhan P M

read more

Dear drifting words,
  It's not your fault, you are like
The Kites that have got detached from the string... I wrote you not on air for others to hear, but on turbulent waves!
  You were destined to drift, not reach..
   Just as a loosened kite catches
everyone's attention, you had mine!
 Hope she would too pay attention!
    Bye now..  Dear Words,

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
It's not your fault 
I simply do not want to hear it. Dear Words,

Aditi Mishra

read more
Is that I like you.  Dear Words,

Narahari Rao

read more
Dear words... 
I am sorry. 
I didn't care about you these days. 
I was some what shrewd 
and left a blind ear towards you. 
That mean attitude irritates me now when the others don't give a little concern to hear atleast.
Now I realized what the words mean... so affectionate... so adorable... so lovable... and so of everything... 
Finally... I mean what I said. 
Pardon me.  Dear Words,

Rakhi Jain

Dear Words, I'm sorry I spoke you into being. I am sorry I didn't value you enough. Now, i watch you die as you fall from ears that are more fort than doors of the house inside. You were uncomfortable inside me and the moment I chose to utter you into existence, i wish I hadn't. Here's an apology you won't hear because you're dead, dear words I wonder what's their excuse, the people who could have made room for you But chose to bury you with the might of their fist #rakhijain #oldletters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearwords22

read more
Sorry to say but for this I don't have any kind of regret or fear
 Dear Words,

#rakhijain
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification