Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Illegal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Illegal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is the dark web illegal, illegal meaning in hindi, illegal weapon lyrics in hindi, illegal relationship quotes, handling charges are illegal,

• 11 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

shaik

#Illegal

read more
mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Sherlock Doyle

“Good job. Now go with this nice man to Mommy and Daddy's room.” I looked at the man, his sinister grin made me uncomfortable, but I trust Daddy. #Incest #crime #Illegal #sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #ignorance #Teaching #Twist

read more
“Daddy, will you show me how Mommy does it?”

“Why not, sweetheart?
To start, take your pants off first.”

“Good job. Now go with this nice man to Mommy and Daddy's room.” I looked at the man, his sinister grin made me uncomfortable, but I trust Daddy.

#incest #crime #illegal #sexualabuse #childsexualabuse #ignorance #teaching #twist

Sherlock Doyle

The sad fact is, this is actually true in many places. #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crime #molestation #childsexualabuse #Illegal

read more
                       when my uncle used to come to our house and play with me. It was a fun timepass playing Stone-Paper-Scissors with him.

He used to play the game with me with one hand.

His other hand would
be under my sister's
skirt.

The sad fact is, this is actually true in many places.

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sherlock Doyle

“Why won't he leave me alone?” Somewhere, someone is thinking the same. What can you do to make them feel otherwise? #happinesshastobeabout #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sexualabuse #sexualharassment #childsexualabuse #crime #Illegal

read more
“                                             the time when school gets over and I wait for my Mom to come pick me up”, thought the little girl as she stood in front of the gate of the primary school.
“But I don't understand why that
middle aged man is looking at my chest, his eyes leering all over my body.”

“Why won't he leave me alone?”
Somewhere, someone is thinking the same. What can you do to make them feel otherwise?

#happinesshastobeabout #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

#sexualabuse #sexualharassment #childsexualabuse #crime #illegal

Sherlock Doyle

#End #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #prostitution #crime #Illegal

read more
                             There's always a different way.

Or that's what she thought when she took up prostitution as a job to support her family.

However, her father took up pimping.

#end #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

#prostitution #crime #illegal

Vibhatsu

Sex is the only activity where hiring a professional is considered wrong and is often illegal.

©Vibhatsu #Sex #Hiring #professional #crime #Illegal #Phone

Dishant Bamba

#thinking#likes#ongoogle#findme#searchmeongoogle#forgoogle#fast#nojoto#cool#illegal

Saloni Chaudhary

NOT EVERYTHING IS "SAME or EQUAL" in every way.
Being a Murderer,Liar,Backstabber,Emotional Torchuring ,fooling, playing mind games ,manipulative with the one whom you say you love ,doesnt totally relate with the word Maturity. Its insanity ,illegal & unfair and above all its a crime.

Its absolutely nothing to do or compare like as usual common way 
that saying you are not a kid..
So same thing is applicable to the other person who is victim & get effected.

Before getting over smart & using your mind in so destructive way ,
Doesnt remove the blemish/blunder or harm you did to others.

So before satisfying yourself simply by accusing and manipulating the victim & feels safe ,doesnt make your sin remove with your character. This is what you did & this is what you will face anyhow. 

So if anyone is even saying so boldly "That you too are not a kid" even after harming you ,after hurting to the extent, after breaking you & your belief. 
Just make them assure that nobody is kid after 18 but convincing by promising ,running behind you by pleasing with all the efforts and then fooling,torturing,lying,is a complete different thing. Better dont allow yourself to accept this. 

Better understand the difference. Its illegal & its a biggest crime where nowdays most of the people do such things which slowly turned out in a bigger picture of crime. We can't run from our crime or illegal things we did to others. 
So by saying these things the Culprit can never remove his sin. Its easy to run away from your crime but you cant get out of it as a pure good person. #motivation #inspiring #empowerment #motivationquotes #quotes

#maxicandragon

#challan #Vehicalact #safety #awareness #Corruption #IndianSystem #bullshit #Poetry #Sadharanmanushya #Illegal #BeingCurrupt ChallanHahaChallan EkDinLeliUdhaarKiGadiCutGayaChallan 10KaDalaTelPhirBhiCutGayaChallan 5MinMeAtaHuYeKehKarGadiLayaTha DharrPakdaEkThulleNeCutGayaChallan JooteyChappalBarasRaheHaiRoadHoGaiJaam

read more
City   ChallanHahaChallan
EkDinLeliUdhaarKiGadiCutGayaChallan
10KaDalaTelPhirBhiCutGayaChallan
5MinMeAtaHuYeKehKarGadiLayaTha
DharrPakdaEkThulleNeCutGayaChallan
JooteyChappalBarasRaheHaiRoadHoGaiJaam
PhirBhiDekhoBesharmoKoKaatRaheChallan
ChandaMamaDoorNahiAbPahuchaCHANDRAYAAN
AstronautKeySeatBeltParBhiCutGayaChallan
LadkiKehtiMarrJaungikatwaungiNahiChallan
GharPahuchiUsseyPehlePahuchGayaChallan
Sann47KaDiyaSasurNeScooterKiShaan
NahiDhariLaajSasurKiKatwaAayeChallan
LiyaRaddiAutoBechkatApnaWoMakan
AbAutoEahaNaMakanBassHathMeHaiChallan
HaiKoiFinancerToChallanFinanceKarwado
AiseMarteyYaWaiseAbKarzeySeMarwado #Challan #Vehicalact #Safety #Awareness #Corruption #IndianSystem #Bullshit #Poetry #SadharanManushya #Illegal
#BeingCurrupt 
ChallanHahaChallan
EkDinLeliUdhaarKiGadiCutGayaChallan
10KaDalaTelPhirBhiCutGayaChallan
5MinMeAtaHuYeKehKarGadiLayaTha
DharrPakdaEkThulleNeCutGayaChallan
JooteyChappalBarasRaheHaiRoadHoGaiJaam
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification