Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Extinct Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Extinct Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about extinct meaning in hindi, extinct animals in india, extinct meaning in marathi, extinct or alive, animals that are extinct,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

You can resist the change for some time, but eventually it will persist if it brings truth.
The more your egos are aligned with 'not to change', the more it will hurt you..

Evolve, transcend but don't become extinct..! #change #msj #msjquotes #evolve #extinct #ego #truth #lifelessons

Puja Shaw

In You, Excess of One 
Bad Habit
Extincts One, Good Habit
Of Yours..!!

©Puja Shaw #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #2liner #Excess #Extinct #Fire #Life

Aditi Rathore

I think the quote itself explains it all. These qualities have vanished from our society. society #people #yqbaba #HUmanity #honesty #yqtales #Extinct

read more
              ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

1) Humanity
2) Loyalty
3) Honesty
4) True love
5) Truth
6) Kindness

The above are the names of those species which have gone extinct from our society now.
As nowadays they can't be found in anyone & anywhere & nobody knows what species they are. I think the quote itself explains it all. These qualities have vanished from our society.

#society #people #yqbaba #humanity #honesty #yqtales #extinct

Mha Aj

वो जो विलुप्त (extinct) हो गए। #yqbaba #yqdidi #environment #Extinct #animalword #plants #saveearth #AJLove

read more
कोई उनसे कह देगा 
वो लौट आए 
यहां मौसम बदल गया है। वो जो विलुप्त (extinct) हो गए।
#yqbaba #yqdidi #environment #extinct #animalword #plants #saveearth #ajlove

Simmi Singh

Dear Happiness, It's been long since I wrote any letter coz you see,  you didn't come to me as a reply to most of them. Not your fault! Guess you did want to fill my box but you got stuck somewhere in between, in the outbox perhaps, due to some server issues? And then, we lost contact of each other. I know I know you are dazed to hear from me, don't you? What happened is - after a long night, I was picking up my pieces in the morning is when I dropped my phone and it broke too. Clumsy me! The #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Extinct #nanowrimo #day11 #NaNoWriMo18 #happinessletter #yourqoutepostman

read more
We have become selfish.
We don't deserve you.

~Read in caption~  Dear Happiness,

It's been long since I wrote any letter coz you see,  you didn't come to me as a reply to most of them. Not your fault! Guess you did want to fill my box but you got stuck somewhere in between, in the outbox perhaps, due to some server issues? And then, we lost contact of each other.

I know I know you are dazed to hear from me, don't you? What happened is - after a long night, I was picking up my pieces in the morning is when I dropped my phone and it broke too. Clumsy me! The

Durga Kannan

Three things I wish didn't exist

1  Gender bias because nobody is 
     superior or inferior.
2  Poverty because everyone deserves
     to lead a decent life.
3  Child labor because children aren't
     meant to work. #yqbaba#extinct#challenge

Sahaj Sabharwal

They uphold it only as Formality Because in this new world, the term " Heartily Attachment " is totally extinct - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #SahajSabharwal #Extinct #formality #Term #lovewriting thoughts #yourquote #ss

read more
They uphold it only as Formality
Because in this new world, the term " Heartily Attachment " is totally extinct They uphold it only as Formality
Because in this new world, the term " Heartily Attachment " is totally extinct

- Sahaj Sabharwal
Jammu city, J&K, India 

#sahajsabharwal #extinct #formality #term #lovewriting #thoughts #yourquote #ss

Vibha Katare

What I expect hurts me..
What I assume confuses me..
What I desire makes me selfish..
I wish these three get extincted 
Because
Less desire more calm..
Less assumption more perfection..
Less expectations more happy moments.. #yqbaba 
#challenge 
#extinct

moonchild

Part by part , piece by piece ,
tear by tear , day by day ,
my feelings for you became extinct ...

©moonchild #part #Piece #tear #daybyday #feelings #extinct #letgo 

#touchthesky

Sushma Sonu Thakur

History and Culture  People should know about their
culture and history because
history has made us all and our roots 
consist with them.....
In other side, Our culture united us 
but in these days its becoming extinct.... #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #sushmathakur #history #culture #extinct #roots
#know
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification