Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Float Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Float Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about could not convert string to float, sink and float, declaring float in java, things that float on water, face accept float let time pass,

• 18 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sivapriya

mute video

Sunita Pathania

#airballoon #fly #newtravel #sunitapathania #Float #inspirationalquotes #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Ritu Tyagi Kirti Pandey R K Mishra " सूर्य " Anshu writer PФФJД ЦDΞSHI poonam atrey Rama Goswami vineetapanchal Mili Saha Niaz (Harf) AbhiJaunpur एक अजनबी Ranjit Kumar Santosh Narwar Aligarh Hardik Mahajan Jugal Kisओर Lalit Saxena Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Ravi vibhute Sethi Ji Suresh Gulia Anil Ray Bhavana kmishra Poonam Suyal Sita Prasad

read more
mute video

Shivani Abbaraju

I dream very illogical & impossible which don't have a meaning in real life. Yet I tend to ponder upon my dreams. How random can they be? How connected can they be to my own thoughts? I love how they give us an alternative & also sometimes a different perspective on some really random issues. They make me feel things I never experienced in real life. I had started to make brief notes on my dreams so that I can visit them later & never forget them. This one, I saw a few months ago..or even a year #Dance #Dreams #Live #Journey #yqbaba #loop #Float

read more
Floating alone in a chaotic loop
I am passing through the doors unknown
Anxiety is shrinking me 
With information suppressed in the loops
How many more doors do I have to pass?
How long to reach the place unknown?
Will it lead me to something good ever?
Will it keep me floating like this forever?
I miss a company I've never known
But that's the last thing to think before I settle
I try hard to enjoy this journey
So I free my hands to dance a little.
I find a joy; I should have explored before
To the buzzing music, now I float-dance & go
From very far away I see someone float
Dancing like me, in a path of his own
Soon our paths cross 
And we know one thing for sure
Holding hands, we dance through the doors
To wherever it's taking us, I fear no more. I dream very illogical & impossible which don't have a meaning in real life. Yet I tend to ponder upon my dreams. How random can they be? How connected can they be to my own thoughts? I love how they give us an alternative & also sometimes a different perspective on some really random issues. They make me feel things I never experienced in real life. I had started to make brief notes on my dreams so that I can visit them later & never forget them. This one, I saw a few months ago..or even a year

Shivani Abbaraju

I dream very illogical & impossible which don't have a meaning in real life. Yet I tend to ponder upon my dreams. How random can they be? How connected can they be to my own thoughts? I love how they give us an alternative & also sometimes a different perspective on some really random issues. They make me feel things I never experienced in real life. I had started to make brief notes on my dreams so that I can visit them later & never forget them. This one, I saw a few months ago..or even a year #Dance #Dreams #Live #Journey #yqbaba #loop #Float

read more
Floating alone in a chaotic loop
I am passing through the doors unknown
Anxiety is shrinking me 
With information suppressed in the loops
How many more doors do I have to pass?
How long to reach the place unknown?
Will it lead me to something good ever?
Will it keep me floating like this forever?
I miss a company I've never known
But that's the last thing to think before I settle
I try hard to enjoy this journey
So I free my hands to dance a little.
I find a joy; I should have explored before
To the buzzing music, now I float-dance & go
From very far away I see someone float
Dancing like me, in a path of his own
Soon our paths cross 
And we know one thing for sure
Holding hands, we dance through the doors
To wherever it's taking us, I fear no more. I dream very illogical & impossible which don't have a meaning in real life. Yet I tend to ponder upon my dreams. How random can they be? How connected can they be to my own thoughts? I love how they give us an alternative & also sometimes a different perspective on some really random issues. They make me feel things I never experienced in real life. I had started to make brief notes on my dreams so that I can visit them later & never forget them. This one, I saw a few months ago..or even a year

Anuj Jain

#Float #wotd #yqbaba

read more
Float

From the pedestal of hate
War was launched on Peace
Symphony of Red execrate reverberated
And tranquility shivered in sheaths
Half of humanity dreamt 
The utopian dream of love
Hope floated amongst populace
And Peace's name taken 
With reverence it deserved #float 
#wotd 
#yqbaba

Varadhan P M

#Float #yqbaba

read more
The word of the day is float ...

Whenever I sit for Meditation,

My mind drifts, floats , like a kite without
a twain to control the flight...
Like the rope , that brings it back to position, Mind must pull it back to position...
  To a Coma patient, what is floating in his mind none knows, nor himself...  #float #yqbaba

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#understand #Deep to #Float by #logic

read more
Dip  in  Understanding ,
then  you'll
Float  by  Logic . #understand #deep to
#float by #logic

thebrokeheal (G.I.)

The Wind float you with its own Direction; Be Ready.

©thebrokeheal #thewind #Float #you #with #its #own #directions #Be #ready #Quote

@RAJ_ARTIST_143

mute video

Dr Upama Singh

Just float through life
just take life easy 
not too much stress
just float through life #wotd 
#float 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote
#yourquotebaba 
#similethoughts