Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soreal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soreal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about are sore muscles a good sign, sore meaning in hindi, will help a sore throat, sore throat and ear pain on one side, sore throat and cough,

• 24 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
f101bbd061d52f9a28177a7b6597ebe6

Ewa Regmi

Fake people got jealous of you...
Trust your beauty! #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

0 Love

22fa8d1d6fbfc5e56a7c56872bb7b519

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

even in my dreams 
I feel your presence....  #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #newwritersclub

0 Love

03e616ea6d654f7a84f45e958bf4b3fc

Sancheeta Singha

Like a book
Always  teach me good things
give me inner peace

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine

66 #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

0 Love

184760e5eb97ade2a114b703c2c70333

Vikrant Gosavi

I still keep on asking god to make you mine and the moment i open my eyes i always found you sitting next to me. #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

0 Love

46c672882654f38352ffdc7ea2f03b1a

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Even dreams seemed real, 
I belived your existence 
The soft touch
That created darkness around
Unaware about the surrounding 
Where I could feel the time
And I wish i could hold it forever... #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine

0 Love

f72e38a94674533baac4d4f6d186c92d

Poonam Suyal

Your thoughts themselves becomes a reality. #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rain Dew
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rain Dew Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

0 Love

f72e38a94674533baac4d4f6d186c92d

Poonam Suyal

I can touch you by my thoughts....
anytime I wish to. #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rain Dew

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rain Dew

0 Love

fc7c472373e9ff77dcd1a6a08215b3c8

Snigdha Agrawal

I'm afraid to touch, lest you vanish
into the vast open space. #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine

0 Love

41e0bc87470cb2ebed78cc1d9de45a4c

Sourajita D

When everybody wanted to see you smiling and 
happy,  I don't know why I wanted to hold you hard 
and ask you to cry all that smile out!  Probably I can't see you smiling when I am in pain. 

Picture From The Hymn Of Death of Lee Jong Suk 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #yqwc #leejongsuk #yqbaba #soreal

Probably I can't see you smiling when I am in pain. Picture From The Hymn Of Death of Lee Jong Suk #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #yqwc #leejongsuk #yqbaba #soreal

0 Love

41e0bc87470cb2ebed78cc1d9de45a4c

Sourajita D

even my happy yet fake smile 
broke down into sad tears just
on one glimpse of you! #Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #yqwc #newwritersclub

#Collab and talk about how someone #soreal is. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #yqwc #newwritersclub

0 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification