tags

Best my_love Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best my_love Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 92 Followers
  • 117 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"खूबसूरत लोग You know what❓ There are many people who are more beautiful than you but no one touched my heart like you... I just want to tell you something.. you are not a girl..but you are the owner of my heart... it's breath.."

खूबसूरत लोग You know what❓
There are many people who are more beautiful than you but no one touched my heart like you...
I just want to tell you something..
you are not a girl..but you are
the owner of my heart...
it's breath..

#my_love

11 Love

"हर दिल कोई धुन गुनगुनाता है, You are a sweet song for me, and I want to always listen to you..."

हर दिल कोई धुन गुनगुनाता है, You are a sweet song for me,
and I want to always listen to you...

#my_love

11 Love

"Secret door My Heart Is A Secret Door.... In Which Only You Can Enter.... Cuz NoOne Knows The Key Accept You .... __Aliya_Roohan__"

Secret door  My  Heart Is A 
Secret Door....
In Which Only You Can Enter....
Cuz NoOne Knows The 
Key Accept You .... 

__Aliya_Roohan__

#Aliya_Roohan

#beautiful_heart #contains_you #wonderful_feelings #be_my_sunshine_always #Fluffy_Aanu #Deep #Love #Secret #you #my_love

#Roohaniyat Roohan

12 Love

"The three magical words Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ :I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ: Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ Tʜᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ -ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ- Iꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ"

The three magical words Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀʏ 
:I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ:
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ 
Tʜᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ 
-ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ- 
Iꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ

#My_Quotes #33

#Adee #Roohaniyat #R_R #Love #Q_Mom #my_love #aliya #Love_me #Gorgeous #Queen #princess #Heart_hacker

You're mine only mine
Just came for me not for the other's 😌😌😌

@Roohaniyat.....

21 Love
3 Share

"Rang Koi Sa Mile Apke Pyaar Ka Rang Ho Rang Koi Sa Bhi Ho Har Halaat, Har Mod Me Apke Sath Ka Rang Chadhe Rang Ko Sa Bhi Mile Apke Pyar Ka Pakka Rang Mile Aapse Hi Pura Life Saza Loon #My_Love"

Rang Koi Sa Mile
Apke Pyaar Ka Rang Ho
Rang Koi Sa Bhi Ho
Har Halaat, Har Mod Me
Apke Sath Ka Rang Chadhe
Rang Ko Sa Bhi Mile
Apke Pyar Ka Pakka Rang Mile
Aapse Hi Pura Life Saza Loon
#My_Love

#Rang

11 Love