Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badtimes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badtimes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you give love a bad name lyrics, you give love a bad name, i love you so bad, falling in love with you seems like a really bad idea, kya period miss hone ke bad white discharge hota hai,

• 101 Followers
  • 108 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dhruvik Parmar

mute video

Priyank Jain

Accidently hit my face while trying to kill the mosquito. Now if that doesn't define how my life is, I don't know what does. #life #badtimes #bounceback #tillibounceback #peace #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Oteeyho Iro

bad times really is a REVEALER #badtimes#badtimesexposesfakepeople#fyp#foryou #Poetry

read more
mute video

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge Write your own: #yourfeelings Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #foulfeeling #thosewhodontbrush #badtimes #oralunhygenic #Gutter

read more
Your breathe Eww and Yuck.
Your talk Reveals what was your Yesterday's Meal. #Collab Challenge

Write your own: #yourfeelings 

Wishing you a tremendous Tuesday :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#foulfeeling #thosewhodontbrush #badtimes #oralunhygenic #gutter

Ruqsar

Zindegi may kabhi udaas math hona.

Hamesha yaad rakhein, agar Accha waqt khushiya lekr aata hai..

Toh bura waqt zindegi ka woh Sabaq dejata hai jo apko koi kitab may bhi nhi milta Zindegi ka Sabaq #life #lifelessons #goodtimes #badtimes #lessonsoflife #lessonforlife

Anmol Singh

Participate in this #rapidfire on #cinemagraph and define #timein9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #badtimes #BURAWAQT #Justathought

read more
बिन रोए तो प्याज भी नहीं कटता,
ये तो बुरा वक़्त है, ऐसे कैसे कर जाएगा।।  Participate in this #rapidfire on #cinemagraph and define #timein9words    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#badtimes #burawaqt #justathought

Anmol Singh

Participate in this #rapidfire on #cinemagraph and define #timein9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #badtimes #BURAWAQT #Justathought

read more
बिन रोए तो प्याज भी नहीं कटता,
ये तो बुरा वक़्त है, ऐसे कैसे कर जाएगा।।  Participate in this #rapidfire on #cinemagraph and define #timein9words    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#badtimes #burawaqt #justathought

Shivani Abbaraju

The prefix "co" is used when anything is done together . That pretty much explains how Corona was named. The whole world is crying together! #yqbaba #yqmeme #pun #yqpun #corona #covid19 #badtimes

Shivani Abbaraju

The prefix "co" is used when anything is done together . That pretty much explains how Corona was named. The whole world is crying together! #yqbaba #yqmeme #pun #yqpun #corona #covid19 #badtimes

xyz

I am attached to you because you complete my words. :) What are you attached to? #attachedtobecause #doublecollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #GoodTimes #badtimes love #Family #tishiyapa

read more
my family.

wahi hamesha mere achhe or bure waqt me mere sath hote hain!! I am attached to you because you complete my words. :) What are you attached to? #attachedtobecause #doublecollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #goodtimes #badtimes #love #family #tishiyapa
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification