Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prosepoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prosepoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to follow up like a pro, love prose, thyroid ki pro, chance to win iphone 11 pro, as poetry and prose,

• 19 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

I used to be in love once It was a long time ago Another lifetime Maybe a decade now She was the first ray of sunshine in my otherwise unhappy life. Thing about sunshine, #prosepoetry #TheDreams #savinggrace #thenightmares

read more
And the nightmares carry on... 

//caption// I used to be in love once
It was a long time ago
Another lifetime
Maybe a decade now

She was the first ray of sunshine in my otherwise unhappy life. 

Thing about sunshine,

Varadhan P M

Two eyes of literature:
Poetry and Prose;

POEMS are Compressed, Condensed
and Contracted Thoughts CARRYING
Emotions.

PROSE is but an Expanded , Evaporated
and diffused Thoughts with diluted
Emotions,.  #emotions #expression #literature #prosepoetry

The Dream Doodler

—On days like this, I accept invites of daisies and lilacs, for I can make them look like roses of love. Hey wildflower, let's do your hair, pass me the comb and all of your wild tangles to make everything smoother. How do you wanna tie your hair? In bun of marigold or a river of braid where lotus grow? ~Leave it as loose as you can, don't tie my passion. Can you ever cover a living jungle with trampoline to make it away from the sun? Can you at all stop a river by a dam? Can you actually stor #prosepoetry #quotestitchers #yqparentnaama #hellopopular #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimod5 #draperil

read more

—On days like this, I accept invites of daisies and lilacs, for I can make them look like roses of love. Hey wildflower, let's do your hair, pass me the comb and all of your wild tangles to make everything smoother. How do you wanna tie your hair? In bun of marigold or a river of braid where lotus grow?

~Leave it as loose as you can, don't tie my passion. Can you ever cover a living jungle with trampoline to make it away from the sun? Can you at all stop a river by a dam? Can you actually stor

soul search

#verses #longform #Promise #prosepoetry #Paths #yqbaba I wanted someone to lead me into it and make it look worthwhile but mostly people just show the promise and never keep a word of the path that they want taken perhaps they are insecure beings too perhaps they can't hold hands for long perhaps they are scared of walking the path they imagined #Choices

read more
I wanted someone to lead me into it
and make it look worthwhile
but mostly people just show the promise
and never keep a word of the path 
that they want taken!!!
 #verses #longform #promise #prosepoetry #paths  #yqbaba  
I wanted someone to lead me into it
and make it look worthwhile
but mostly people just show the promise
and never keep a word of the path that they want taken
perhaps they are insecure beings too
perhaps they can't hold hands for long
perhaps they are scared of walking the path they imagined

Rahul Singh

mute video

Harris Malik

mute video

Harris Malik

mute video

Harris Malik

mute video

Abdul Rehman

#urdu #poetry #poetryaccount #poetryandlove #italianpoetry #poetryloving #poetryaddict #twolinespoetry #urdulyrics #poetrydaily #poetryofinsta #poetryisalive #prosepoetry #poetryworld #punjabipoetry #urdusadpoetry #romanticpoetry #poetrylovers #imagepoetry #poetrychallenge #lovequotes #poems #writer #quotes #quote #instagram #follow #words #poets #writers

Abdul Rehman

#urdu #poetry #poetryaccount #poetryandlove #italianpoetry #poetryloving #poetryaddict #twolinespoetry #urdulyrics #poetrydaily #poetryofinsta #poetryisalive #prosepoetry #poetryworld #punjabipoetry #urdusadpoetry #romanticpoetry #poetrylovers #imagepoetry #poetrychallenge #lovequotes #poems #writer #quotes #quote #instagram #follow #words #poets #writers
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification