Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best innerdemons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best innerdemons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inner peace and self love quotes, quotes about inner peace and love, love inner beauty quotes, falling inn love quotes, falling inn love,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

परदे के पार: एक भूतिया तस्वीर II BHUTIYA TASVIR II HORROR STORIES IN HINDI Author and Voice Over; Vikrant Rajliwal @allrightsresrved for Creator #nightmarenarratives #vikrantrajliwal #BhutiyaTasvir #innerdemons #MindMaze #RealityvsIllusion #HauntedJourney #SoulSearching #intotheunknown #हॉरर #PsychologicalHorror

read more
mute video

Krishnadasi Sanatani

You need to embrace those feelings and shadows inside you and only then would you heal. There is a lot going on inside your heart which makes you feel your life is messed up and to fill in that void, you distract yourself with something else but until when are you gonna do that, even though you'll try to distract yourself from feeling those emotions, you'll still feel hollow inside. The underworld is fraught with nightmares, sufferings and pain. It is the darkest shadow realm, which we try vigil #story #Quote #Strong #Trending #Fight #innerdemons #विचार #flyhigh

read more
You need to embrace those feelings and shadows inside you and only then would you heal. There is a lot going on inside your heart which makes you feel your life is messed up and to fill in that void, you distract yourself with something else but until when are you gonna do that, even though you'll try to distract yourself from feeling those emotions, you'll still feel hollow inside. The underworld is fraught with nightmares, sufferings and pain. It is the darkest shadow realm, which we try vigilantly to avoid or deny at any cost. Until when are you gonna suppress? Not visiting the underworld is what gives it dangerous power. Facing darkness and choosing light is the most profound calling of all. You are brave enough to fight your inner demons. And only then you'll be in alignment with your purpose. Draw your sword and realign with the eternal wisdom within. Then surrender to the battle. Feel it deeply and you'll gain fierce clarity about yourself. Now is the time to embrace what you were avoiding.

©Krishnadasi Sanatani You need to embrace those feelings and shadows inside you and only then would you heal. There is a lot going on inside your heart which makes you feel your life is messed up and to fill in that void, you distract yourself with something else but until when are you gonna do that, even though you'll try to distract yourself from feeling those emotions, you'll still feel hollow inside. The underworld is fraught with nightmares, sufferings and pain. It is the darkest shadow realm, which we try vigil

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Prompt under #darkclub and write about your inner demons 🌚 Must Use #scinnerdemon to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #innerdemons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I walk out of myself boldly to confront them. 
My inner demons take over my exterior and I 
see my face contorting with such ugliness 
that I spit on my face and walk away from me. 
But my shadow pulls me back and I walk in it. 
I grin at my ugliness that continues to
wink wickedly at me.
It faces me boldly shrieking with pride while 
I am desperately looking for a place to hide.
I wonder, is the demon outside me or within me? Collab on this Prompt under #darkclub and write about your inner demons 🌚

Must Use #scinnerdemon to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #innerdemons #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

deepali sethi mehndiratta

It was never you
It was always me who wanted to be with you 
I wanted to be a part of your life
I wanted to know what was inside you
What made you happy
What made you sad
I wanted an insight into your soul
Your inner desires, your demons
I wanted to see them all
I wanted you to forget your pain
I wanted you to share a bit of your life with me ,if not all of it
I wanted to know what went on inside your heart
What your heart pined for
What your fears were and what you really desired
All of this and much more
But I forgot to ask you
Whether you craved for the same or not
I fell for you 
You didn't....

#onesidedlove #iwantedto #love #desire #innerdemons #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Deepanshu Nihalani

Relationships and Demons. #innerdemons #Relationships #peace #Leave love

read more
Remember those inner demons that we fought together. 

They became my best friends after you left.  Relationships and Demons. 

#InnerDemons #Relationships #peace #leave #love

BangaLee

Facing your inner demons needs courage,

Winning over them needs practice.

Practice facing your demons every day, every moment, yet do not let them win.

Demons are scary and they scare you.
You only win when you refuse to get scared. #innerdemons #lifeskills #awake #awareness #aware

Avik Das

Facing your inner demons needs courage,

Winning over them needs practice.

Practice facing your demons every day, every moment, yet do not let them win.

Demons are scary and they scare you.
You only win when you refuse to get scared. #innerdemons #lifeskills #awake #awareness #aware

Bindu Madhav Tata 💞

#Collab and describe what a #nightisnot #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Night #innerdemons #Friendship #dark_knight

read more
Wake your inner demons. 
It's time to make friends with them.  #Collab and describe what a #nightisnot #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #night #innerdemons #friendship #dark_knight

Anil Sharma

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about your inner demons 🌚 Must Use #scinnerdemons to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #innerdemons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
and they always try to protect me from the angel I've in me, who always try to be kind enough to everyone even when he or she hurts me more then I deserve. Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about your inner demons 🌚

Must Use #scinnerdemons to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #innerdemons #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sushmita

Calm it down Don't feed it Feed your angelic self with love and kindness Otherwise the ones you feed more The stronger it gets #innerdemons #demons #angels #donotfeeddemon #Horrified #yqbaba #dreamybae

read more
Never let your inner demon show it's true form, you might get horrified with your own self... Calm it down 
Don't feed it 
Feed your angelic self with love and kindness 
Otherwise the ones you feed more 
The stronger it gets 
#innerdemons #demons #angels #donotfeeddemon #horrified #yqbaba #dreamybae
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification