tags

Best Guys Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Guys Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about guys meaning in hindi, three guys one hammer, best instagram bio for guys.

• 244 Followers
  • 1119 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Dear Girls,,,, If your #BF asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other. Don't get emotional & agree for physical. No true love demands physical relationship as proof of love. Love means caring, protecting, understanding & trusting. Note➡️All boys/males are not equal Or All aren't bad,,,,,,This post is those who do this such type."

Dear Girls,,,,
If your #BF asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other.
   Don't get emotional & agree for physical. No true love demands physical relationship as proof of love.
      Love means caring, protecting, understanding & trusting.
Note➡️All boys/males are not equal Or All aren't bad,,,,,,This post is those who do this such type.

Dear Girls,,,,
If your
#bf asks for physical relationship saying that there is no wrong on it as they love each other. Or if they blackmail emotionally to be physical with them in the name of love. Just kick them out of life on their 1st demand only. Remember many guys goes to brothels but it doesn't mean they love those ladies in brothel they just want physical satisfaction. For those type of guys only body of girls matters & not love. Once they are bored of u, he'll definitely go for other.

265 Love
57 Share

"guys can u feel that pain.. 💔"

guys can u feel that pain..
 💔

#Guys want some more heart to heart talks..achi lgi ya bkr comment kr ke btao..or apni feelings share kro.. sorry for bad quality of my voice.. please use ear phones..

142 Love
6.3K Views
7 Share

guys plz share b krna mujhe kudh nhi lg rha ki maine likhi h pr all of u guys btana kaisi h ...
#ektarfapyar

#Poetry#Shayari#ishq #Love #adhurikahani #pehlapyar #Mohobat #Dil #Pain #Shayari #Bewafa #Wafa #Waqt #tanhaai #Love #Pyar #shayri #Shayari #Nojoto #Poetry #thought #Art

113 Love

""

"hey guys , i have some problems in my pervious nojoto id, so pls follow , like and share my post , pls follow me my new id , this 's my new nojoto account.. pls follow guys"

hey guys , i have some problems in my pervious nojoto id,                                                                                 so pls follow , like and share my post , pls follow me my new id , this 's my new nojoto account.. pls follow guys

pls again follow my new account , and like and share my new and previous post , pls nojotions and my all nojoto family...

77 Love

""

"Aaj ki Subha Kitni Khubsurat Hai Khud Ke Sath time spend karna Fogg, music a long walk and goals ke liye plans karna. Dear peoples, waise to ye Mudda Aam hai ki "logo Ki Soch"but Aj early morning kuch boys girls/aunty's pe comments and steering kr rhe thy because she's all wearing tight jeans and t-shirts etc..Jab ki wo khud ja rahe the study ke liye, teaching ke liye etc. Guys seriously dressing sense is really important then Mentality? To itne educated isly ho rhe h aap or hum sabhi Taki jo pahle hota rha wahi aaj bhi krte rehna h? Logon ka kehna aj b yahi h ki dressing sense ki bjha se he boys behakte h ya society's kharab hoti h, rape cases hote h. Guys I ask you very frankly if dresses are the reason behind the rapes ,spoil societies. then kids will be the victim of such deeds and if dresses decided the character, then The God wouldn't send us naked on the earth. Guys mera intension ap subko hurt krna ni h just ask u ki. Mentality change hone mein aur kitna time lagega hum sub ko? 🙏😐 #gif"

Aaj ki Subha Kitni Khubsurat Hai Khud Ke Sath time spend karna Fogg, music a long walk and goals ke liye plans karna. 
Dear peoples, 
waise to ye Mudda Aam hai ki "logo Ki Soch"but Aj early morning kuch boys girls/aunty's  pe comments and steering kr rhe thy because she's  all wearing  tight jeans and t-shirts etc..Jab ki wo khud ja rahe the study ke liye, teaching ke liye etc. Guys seriously dressing sense is really important then Mentality? To itne educated isly ho rhe h aap or hum sabhi  Taki jo pahle hota rha wahi aaj bhi krte rehna h? Logon ka kehna aj b yahi h ki dressing sense ki bjha se he boys behakte h ya society's kharab hoti h, rape cases hote h. Guys I ask you very frankly if dresses are the reason behind the rapes ,spoil societies. then kids will be the victim of such deeds and if dresses decided the character, then The God wouldn't send us naked on the earth. 
Guys mera intension ap subko hurt krna ni h just ask u ki. Mentality change hone mein aur kitna time lagega  hum sub ko? 

🙏😐 #gif

change
Change your mentality not girls/people's

59 Love