Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Impatient Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Impatient Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about impatient quotes, impatient meaning in hindi, impatient, imp images sad love, imp tha don,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

moonchild

mute video

Garg Rohit

mute video

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #Impatient #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
someone objects me

I know I am right...  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #impatient #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

Besabri se sabr kar raha hoo,
Usse milne ke liye ab koshish nhi sirf khwaaish kar raha hoo.  #patience #impatient #life #lifequotes #yqdidiquotes #yqbabaquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Monika

Poonam Suyal

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #Impatient #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
     someone lie to me 

someone speak out their heart to me Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #impatient #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I have to explain something 
more than once

someone relates 
his/her problems Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #impatient #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #Impatient #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi When we truly love someone a lot and see him or her emotionally attaching with another guy, we completely becomes empty that moment. love #bewafazindagi

read more
I see that someone holds you in his arm...

I see that you are happy in that moment in his arm. Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #impatient #YourQuoteAndMine
#mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi 

When we truly love someone a lot and see him or her emotionally attaching with another guy, we completely becomes empty that moment.
#love #bewafazindagi

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I see the 'Wrong' justifying itself.

I see  the 'Right' taking over. Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #impatient #YourQuoteAndMine

Fabian Kurisingal

Every ounce of what I feel maybe wrong,
But I have crossed that point, that threshold,
Where the very existence of discerning, 
The moralities, rights, wrongs, 
Have ceased to exist. 

I have in turn been entwined,
In this vicious cycle of debate within,
Where despite what it may seem to the world,
I am obliged, to lust for your soul,

To draw little by little of your soul,
To entwine you in my arms, unseen,
To the world, to those judging eyes,
To hide every moment in your breath! #livelife #love #lust #desire #impatient

Roohi Bhargava

#Impatient life #Random

read more
Getting impatient for her favorite things...
She was slowly coming back to life.  #impatient #life #random
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification