Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Woes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Woes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about marriage woes quotes, woes meaning in hindi, woes meaning in bengali, woes meaning, woes,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nibin Nibin

#Wochaand sight #Woes #suspense

read more
mute video

Abhishek Trehan

Memories are innocent
Harsh is truth
Destiny is unquestioned
Restless is youth

What's that illusion
No one knows
Names are impermanent
Immortal is rose

Believe what you feel
Trust what you are
What are you looking for
And where it goes

You will get your joys
You will get your woes
Life is a journey
And so it goes...
© abhishek trehan

#life #journey #joy #woes #yqbaba #yqastheticthoughts #yqrestzone #manawoawaratha

Blue Butterfly

Never ever being t-h-e 'BLANK PAGE' Thankfully none owned me and I didn't belonged to anyone; since they left me as such, the next someone could use again, in whites or in hues, to disown further; to either become someone else's pride or graveyard of burried thoughts. This thought was pricking inside since long, let it be here...just be ! #yourquote #yqbaba #Woes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #blanksheet #peppeboy #simplyexisting

read more
Some used me for frivolity;
Some to forget disdain;
Every recurring instance,
I was used, rather owned !

Some used me 
to flaunt and reaped praises;
Some just vent and shoved 
in dark abandon !
Each single time, 
Felt I, exploited; rather belonged !

Some smeared their names on me,
Some left it on the pretext of being anonymous.
I was never let to have an identity;
Many a times, empty I existed: 
None ever sensed my voids in full;

I, a mere blank page ! Never ever being t-h-e 'BLANK PAGE'

Thankfully none owned me and I didn't belonged to anyone; since they left me as such, the next someone could use again, in whites or in hues, to disown further; to either become someone else's pride or graveyard of burried thoughts.  

This thought was pricking inside since long, let it be here...just be !

Bad Poet

don't get used to the woes of winter, my dear

you deserve splendid springs. #dont #getusedtoit #woes #winter #badpoet #splendid #spring #springsoflife

Devansh Desai

Here's a #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo. #AreYouAlright #YourQuoteAndMine #Stories #strangers #Woes #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (I'm wondering if I should continue writing and see how and where this conversation progresses)

read more
"Well, let's see. I came out to my family and they threw me out. Then, thank to some online chatter, I found out that I hadn't made the Top Representatives list for the 4th month in a row, and that's making me question my job-of-choice since I literally chose my current job when I had two other offers knocking in my email 6 months ago! And..." I scratched my head hard. I knew there were precisely three things that had me hurting when I came to The Shack and sat beside you.
"It's okay. Really. Take your time." I heard you slide a glass to me.
I shook my head. "Thanks. I'm a teetotaller, though."
You nudged, "It's just soda." And you winked, or maybe it was just me who felt so, because you whispered, "You're talking to a fellow teetotaller." Here's a #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. #areyoualright   #YourQuoteAndMine #stories #strangers  #woes #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

(I'm wondering if I should continue writing and see how and where this conversation progresses)

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

அடுக்களை பரிதாபங்கள் #cookingstories #Woes #yqkanmani #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Dr.Bhuvaneshwari Shankar🌏💧🌞🍁

read more
அபராதம் செலுத்தியவர் அனுப்பும்
தகவலாய் போலீஸ் நிக்குது அடுக்களை பரிதாபங்கள் 
#cookingstories
#woes
#yqkanmani #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Dr.Bhuvaneshwari Shankar🌏💧🌞🍁

Ranjeet singh

मिली है जो मुस्कान मुझे खैरात में ए जिंदगी
कुछ निकाल मेरे हिंस्से से तू उन्हें भी दे 
खरीद सके अनमोल खुशियां उनके लिए
वो मां बाप तू उन्हें भी दे।
क्या कसूर था उनका, और रहा में बेगुनाह
जो मुझे छत मिली,और वो रास्तों पर सोने
को मजबुर रहते हैं। 
हजारों खर्च कर हम अपने खाली पन को भरते हैं। 
वो गरीबी की आंगन में अक्सर खेलते रहते हैं।

~रंजीत #Majbur#bachhe#life#woes#

TARUN KUMAR VIMAL

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes." BUDDHA #tarun_kumar_vimal #Love #people #Woes #Rose #he #realpicture #naturephotography #Nature #Flower #travelphotography #redrose www.tarunkumarvimal.com

read more
"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes." 

#TARUN_KUMAR_VIMAL "He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes." 
BUDDHA
#TARUN_KUMAR_VIMAL
#LOVE #people
#woes
#rose #he #realpicture #naturephotography #nature #flower #travelphotography
#redrose
www.tarunkumarvimal.com

raza elahi

#parched #hot #summer #shayeri #urdu #society #youth #watercrisis #water #woes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification