Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Zodiac Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Zodiac Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love india zodiac, love compatibility between zodiac signs, zodiac signs in hindi, zodiac signs in marathi, compatibility of zodiac signs,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Devashree R

12-card Astrological spread... wow! #tarotcards #tarot Love life #astrology #Astro #Zodiac #astrologynormal

read more
mute video

Neerja

(Quote290) #firesign (Aries, Leo, Saggitarius ) calling for other signs (air, water or earth) to save her/him to not be the 'devilish me again' in rage! Shattering s/he is!..asking for help! 'Pieces' is a song by Rob Thomas. If lyrics are known then this quote could be understood much better. #Zodiac things (if not interested, no debate please..) #SAGGITARIUS #beingexpressive #ambivert #aestheticthoughts #Dance #moansandmoons #'weirdthoughts

read more
Dancing, over "Pieces" I want.. 
To gather myself from being in rage shattering down

Head over your chest.. 
Listening your heart beats, your peaceful breath I want.. 
I know! it's not possible.. 
But.. 

For last time.. 
I want..!
Could you please.. 
Come over..
To make it possible
To me..! 
To dance.. 
To feel.. 
" Pieces"..
To help me
To be not again the 'Devilish Me'.. 
Else this fire within me..
Would ruin each and everything..! 
Soothe me.. 
Come over.. 
To dance.. 
Once..
Over "Peices"!!  (Quote290) #firesign (Aries, Leo, Saggitarius ) calling for other signs (air, water or earth) to save her/him to not be the 'devilish me again' in rage! 
Shattering s/he is!..asking for help! 

'Pieces' is a song by Rob Thomas. If lyrics are known then this quote could be understood much better.

#zodiac things (if not interested, no debate please..) #saggitarius #beingexpressive #ambivert #aestheticthoughts #dance #moansandmoons  #'weirdthoughts

Madhu Jain

Collab on this Prompt and write about the Storms present in each zodiac sign! 🧛‍♀️ P.s. do you remember our zodiac challenge game!? 🙈 Font - Garamond (11) Must Use #scstorm to let us discover your tales 😈 #Zodiac #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortales

read more
is going to destroy 
you with my 
roaring smile and with my
shine of thunder lightning . Collab on this Prompt and write about the Storms present in each zodiac sign! 🧛‍♀️

P.s. do you remember our zodiac challenge game!? 🙈

Font - Garamond (11)

Must Use #scstorm to let us discover your tales 😈

Riya kumari

Zodiac signs who can get rich easily #Zodiac #Trending #News

read more
mute video

Udit Sharma

mute video

Sourajita D

He's so in love that he reads his horoscope before anything else for her. 
Because they share the zodiac sign! #yqbaba #yqtales #horoscope #firstlove #zodiac #sourajita #sadiquafathima  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sadiqua Fathima

Rabiya Nizam

Silently pawing through the dense fate, A leo know to reach the Zenith, With millions scars And darkness howling Starks, They fear not the devil. Will as grand as mountain Still they like to grow in solitude, Wits and sarcasm runs in the blood #Zodiac #yqbaba #yqdidi #wszodiac

read more
Ferocious Silence
(In Caption) Silently pawing through the dense fate,
A leo know to reach the Zenith,
With millions scars
And darkness howling Starks,
They fear not the devil.
Will as grand as mountain
Still they like to grow in solitude,
Wits and sarcasm runs in the blood

tanu nanwani

True scorpion story #scorpion #Scorpio #zodiac #story #traits #yqbaba

Tripta Nanwani

True scorpion story #scorpion #Scorpio #zodiac #story #traits #yqbaba

Aditya Sen

#yqbaba #Impulse #Zodiac Love Image courtsey: Namgye Tara Wangmo

read more
They set sail on a raft, rafting through the rapids deep into the wild.
Only one emotion drove them deeper, a sense of getting lost together. They would find themselves in their arm's, basking the sun and hearing the eloquence of their love in the nature. Sometimes impulse finds you your love. He was Aries and she was a Leo. Fire and Fire!!
 #YQBaba #Impulse #zodiac #Love Image courtsey: Namgye Tara Wangmo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification