Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Donor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Donor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how do you become an organ donor 10, donor meaning in hindi, blood donor quotes, world blood donor day quotes, heart donor 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Durga K Nair

#Donor

read more
Be the donor of your triumphs at all your footsteps and not the recipient of failures  #donor

Vishal Vishwakarma

#blood #donor #blooddonor #flesh #fleshconsumer #vegetarian #nonvegetarian #vishalvishwakarmaquotes

Ekta Anshi

mute video

kumar ramlala rai

#naturephotography #mobilephotographer #beautyofnature #banyantree #undershadeoftree #bethankful #oxygen #donor #random #click

sunandadeo

Did you know? Every 2 secs someone in the world needs blood, but less than 10% of us choose to donate. #WorldBloodDonorDay #blooddonation #Blood #donateblood #Donor #bloodtransfusion #blooddonors #bloodforlife #bloodbank #giveblood #Medeaz

read more
 Did you know?

Every 2 secs someone in the world needs blood, but less than 10% of us choose to donate.

#Worldblooddonorday #blooddonation #blood #donateblood #donor #bloodtransfusion #blooddonors #bloodforlife #bloodbank #giveblood #Medeaz

Haryanvi

It was our last meeting The last time I met you was:

When we met in the zoological park, and I was supposed to get admit in the hospital, just because I was in need of heart for transplant and there was no donor. Amd suddenly the doctor called me and asked me to come asap as the donor was available. I went and the transplant was sucessful and I asked the doctor about the donor and they said "it was the  last person whom you met before your transplant..... And your heart is beating in me. #the_last_meet

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification