tags

Best him Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best him Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for him, i miss you quotes for him, love sayings for him.

• 815 Followers
  • 6397 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I know the pain, I caused you and trust me my conscience haven't pardon me for that."

I know the pain, I caused you and trust me
my conscience haven't pardon me for that.

#Nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoshayari #nojotopoetry #NotojoWords #nojotodairy #nojotoshyari #hindiquotes #hindithoughts #selflove #Pain #satter #depression#Run #Love #SAD #Pain #Lovequotes #hisgirl #him #herthoughts #nojotoenglish #wordsofNojoto #nojotodaily#nojotowriters #selfcare #Poetry#unsaidwords #writer #writersofnojoto #Lifequotes#Life#Time #alone #waiting#lonely #Walking #Road #milestone #nojotopoetry #NotojoWords#nojotodairy #nojotowriters #words #Thoughts

20 Love

"The moment u walked with me in life I know that it was only for a while but it was the best walk I ever had thought of that while brings me a smile 😍Sarika kumari😍"

The moment u walked with me in life
I know that it was only for a while
but it was the best walk I ever had 
thought of that while brings me a smile

😍Sarika kumari😍

#Best#Moment#Walk#with#him

58 Love
1 Share

"Take my hand and live me to those winds I will either return back to you Or will submit myself to the universe But sweetheart you are my universe that make wind blows! #won_anyways"

Take my hand and live me to those winds 
I will either return back to you
Or will submit myself to the universe 
But sweetheart 
you are my universe that make wind blows! 
#won_anyways

#Love #wind #Universe #him #returntoyou #relation

45 Love

"Let me love you they way I did years ago without fear and less ego the way I melted into your arms unlike the hot chocolate and the jam"

Let me love you they way I did years ago 
without fear and less ego 
the way I melted into your arms 
unlike the hot chocolate and the jam

#Love
#Melted #Hot #Chocolate #Jam #him #MeandYou #ego #relationshipgoals #Lovealive

14 Love

"The evil quotes me is on the way to pop out of my body. Every times he tries i drown him back & burn him inside my soul."

The evil quotes  me is on the way to pop out of my body.
Every times he tries i drown him back & burn him inside my soul.

#Evil

55 Love