Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotewriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotewriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quote love of my life, quote love life you live, quote about love and life lessons, inspirational quote about life and love, love itself is what is left over quote,

• 24 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ashutosh Quotes

mute video

Alok Jain

Shuffle your priority list if it doesn't have your name there at the top. #quoteoftheday #philosophy #realityoflife #quotesstitchers #quotewriter #viral #Sawankamahina #motivationalquotes

read more
Shuffle your priority list if it doesn't have your name there at the top.
~~ Shuffle your priority list if it doesn't have your name there at the top.

#quoteoftheday #philosophy #realityoflife #quotesstitchers #quotewriter #viral #sawankamahina  #motivationalquotes

Alok Jain

Nothing can be compared to the learning which we get from our experience, exploring new avenues is the best way for constant learning. #quoteoftheday #philosophy #realityoflife #currentnews #quotesstitchers #quotewriter

read more
Nothing can be compared to the learning which we get from our experience, exploring new avenues is the best way for constant learning.
~~ Nothing can be compared to the learning which we get from our experience, exploring new avenues is the best way for constant learning.

#quoteoftheday #philosophy #realityoflife #currentnews #quotesstitchers #quotewriter

Alok Jain

We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success. #nightquotes #writeups #quotewriter #quotespiiration #Inspiration #getmotivated

read more
We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success.  We should never blame someone else for our failure, because remember that we always had choices and we failed to choose the right path for our success.

#nightquotes #writeups #quotewriter #quotespiiration #inspiration #getmotivated

Sunbin 1

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Engineer #quotewriter #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
...i like to see my earlier ideas (as an Engineer) / earlier writings (as a Quote writer) instead or erasing them. 

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#engineer #quotewriter #yqbaba #yqdidi

i am Voiceofdehati

लोगों को प्यार में तरक्की करते देख मेरा अकेलापन दूर हो गया अभी अभी चढ़ा था सुरुर सब चकनाचूर हो गया... #आजकलकीमोहब्बत = #सेक्ससुख #single #singlesoul #myquote #voiceofdehati #quotewriter

read more
लोगों को प्यार में तरक्की करते देख
मेरा अकेलापन दूर हो गया
अभी अभी चढ़ा था सुरुर
सब चकनाचूर हो गया...
 लोगों को प्यार में तरक्की करते देख
मेरा अकेलापन दूर हो गया
अभी अभी चढ़ा था सुरुर
सब चकनाचूर हो गया...
#आजकलकीमोहब्बत = #सेक्ससुख
#single #singlesoul #myquote
#voiceofdehati #quotewriter