Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Applause Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Applause Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about applause meaning in hindi, applause meaning in english, applause meaning in marathi, thunderous applause meaning in hindi, marathi sher shayri for applause 0,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba #Applause #Worth life

read more
We never ever realise our worth,
until one day,
it finally sinks in,
the applause appears to be real
and only for you ! #yqbaba
#applause
#worth
#life

Chitra Iyer

Khamoshi sukoon de jayegi Jab dil se niklenge jazzbat tab rang layenge #chitscollab #Applause #Silence #peace #bliss #yqbaba #artistic_thoughts

read more
I am the danseuse and the dance
I am the silence and the song
I become one with you
when the applause dies down Khamoshi sukoon de jayegi
Jab dil se niklenge jazzbat tab rang layenge

#chitscollab
#applause 
#silence 
#peace 
#bliss

MSJ Quotes

The easy side of success is 
finding a lot of people applauding you,
The difficult side is 
finding the ones happily applauding..! #msj #msjquotes #success #applause #praise #lifequotes #lesson #irony

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbookreadingpic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Art #yqbaba #yqdidi #Applause #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I always think that
Uprising someone is filthy thing
He/she loses continuity of art and flow

Never applause him/she 
Just admire the art OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbookreadingpic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

He applause even if you Spit shit,
Receive Applause by them
who doesn't know you #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#shit#applause

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbookreadingpic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Art #yqbaba #yqdidi #Applause #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I always think that
Uprising someone is filthy thing
He/she loses continuity of art and flow

Never applause him/she 
Just admire the art OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbookreadingpic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

He applause even if you Spit shit,
Receive Applause by them
who doesn't know you #yqbaba#yqdidi#yqkavi#shit#applause

CalmKazi

As you may know that there has been a million other things that have been happening outside our community and a gazillion more here inside the YQ group of writers. A big shining beacon of awesomeness is the fact that we have got 100k amazing thumbs working on command of 50k beautiful minds on this app and we are flourishing like an ecosystem. The bootstrapped, tumbleweed is now a juggernaut holding simultaneous Open Mic events in multiple cities. A big applause to Harsh, Ashish and the wonderful #Gyaan #advice #words #yqbaba #yqdidi #Cheers #Ears #Applause #Rant #calmkaziwrites

read more
I need your ears, not your cheers. As you may know that there has been a million other things that have been happening outside our community and a gazillion more here inside the YQ group of writers. A big shining beacon of awesomeness is the fact that we have got 100k amazing thumbs working on command of 50k beautiful minds on this app and we are flourishing like an ecosystem. The bootstrapped, tumbleweed is now a juggernaut holding simultaneous Open Mic events in multiple cities. A big applause to Harsh, Ashish and the wonderful

Gaurav Kumar

Its not because I am always optimistic, its simply that I am too lazy to remember those thousands of useless nonsense which won't make any difference in the way I wants to live my life ...😁😁😁 Share your crazy ideas if you want to... #Lazy #crazy life #Applause #criticism #complicated

read more
My life my crazy fundaa😜🤪

Its easy to remember one applause than to remember thousands of criticism....
     Its not because I am always optimistic, its simply that I am too lazy to remember those thousands of useless nonsense which won't make any difference in the way I wants to live my life ...😁😁😁

Share your crazy ideas if you want to...

#lazy #crazy #life #applause #criticism  #complicated

अज्ञानी

I found applause
From the audience
Only when I pause
My speech- a nuisance #wotd #yqbaba #pause #applause #audience #nuisance #wotm #words
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification