tags

Best loveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best loveyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 747 Followers
  • 1413 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

" #NojotoVideo"

#NojotoVideo

Khud Se Hi Mohabbat Ho Chali Hain😍
#nojotovideo #MeriKavita #loveyourself #familylove #mohabbat

303 Love
4.1K Views
37 Share

#Uncomfortable #nojotoenglish #nojotovideo #nojotoaudio #nojotonews #nojotowriters #MyPoetry #Englishpoetry #sattire #loveyourself #BeYou #forgetothers #beforejudgingsomeone #weartheirshoes

I feel uncomfortable seeing people judging anyone without knowing their abilities(P.S It happens irrespective of Gender).
Does appearance really matter?
Yes it do because people around us make that happen.

300 Love
23.5K Views

#HumBolenge #mentalHealth #Sushant_Singh_Rajput #depression #staystrong #loveyourself #nojotohindi #Nojoto #nojotonews #tanyajaintj @Internet Jockey @Satyaprem Upadhyay

296 Love
14.0K Views
13 Share

"I am in the search of ...myself ! I am lost, and its my own fault. It's about time I figured out that I can't ask people to keep me found."

I am in the search of ...myself !
I am lost, and its my own fault. It's  about time I figured out that I can't ask people to keep me found.

#loveyourself #nojoto

270 Love

"Not everybody will understand you or the way you do certain things. For most lips you will be a bad person and for most eyes you will not be worth it.But remember You cant fight people and their perception about you. All you can do is venture outside,collect all the positivity around,Love yourself enough and become invincible."

Not everybody will understand you or the way you do certain things. For most lips you will be a bad person and for  most  eyes  you will  not  be worth it.But remember You cant fight people and their perception about you. All you can do is venture outside,collect  all the positivity around,Love yourself enough and become invincible.

#positive#loveyourself#Quote #thoughtoftheday#Smile#Happiness #selflove#Care#nojoto

256 Love
5 Share