tags

Best boyfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best boyfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes to boyfriend, in love quotes for boyfriend, romantic shayari for boyfriend.

• 179 Followers
  • 508 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I thank God for everything in my life Papa ❤️who is always with me Shadow of mother's😍love Sister🤗 love Brother, more than friendship And my life😘 partner who has considered us all his own 🧒👱‍♀️👧🏻🧔 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 @family"

I thank God for everything in my life
Papa ❤️who is always with me
Shadow of mother's😍love
Sister🤗  love
Brother, more than friendship
And my life😘 partner who has considered us all his own
🧒👱‍♀️👧🏻🧔
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
@family

#Religion #Love #Family #Papa #Mother #Motherhood #Life #Couple #Relationships #boyfriend #Girlfriend #FatherLove #Motherlove #crush

23 Love
1 Share

"She finally met the man, who Promiss her to play "ludo" in every night."

She finally met the man, who Promiss her to play "ludo" in every night.

Ludo is an emotion for a girl 👧🏻
And love 😍 exist in kidding
😘💞♥️♥️
#Couple #boyfriend #girlfriend #Love #Emotion #Ludo #bestfriend #gamelover #Romantic #boy #girl #lust #Like

30 Love

"#National BoyFriend Day बॉयफ्रेंड के लिए गिफ्ट : आज चालान गर्लफ्रेंड भरेगी !!! -MEME Master"

#National BoyFriend Day 

बॉयफ्रेंड के लिए गिफ्ट : 

आज चालान गर्लफ्रेंड भरेगी !!!

-MEME Master

#NationalBoyFriendDay #boyFriend #girlFriend #boy #girl

19 Love
1 Share

"It isn't difficult for a girl to get a boyfriend these days. But get a husband material boyfriend is quite difficult."

It isn't difficult for a girl to get a boyfriend these days. But get a husband material boyfriend is quite difficult.

14 Love

"when you are single forever and see your best friend with her boyfriend/girlfriend😂"

when you are single forever 
and see your best friend with her boyfriend/girlfriend😂

#just_joking_only #best_friend #boyfriend #Girlfriend 😂😂

25 Love