tags

Best mad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best mad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 8 songs for a mad king, 8 songs for a mad king score, friends and mad about you.

• 218 Followers
  • 439 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Over my lap, Her heart was palpitating so hard to make me mad. Her shoulders were inclining towards mine to make me insane. But before she could surrender to me.. Those tears over mine narrated all the love she has."

Over my lap,
Her heart was palpitating so hard to make me mad.
Her shoulders were inclining towards mine to make me insane.
But before she could surrender to me..
Those tears over mine narrated all the love she has.

my love
#Secrecy #prevail #तितली #मौसम #mausam #baarish #Butterfly #Life #Suraj #chaand #Lifequote
#मां #maa #mummy #mumma #mum #Mom #pyaar
#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Hindi #Hindiquote #quoteoftheday #Love #2liner #manto #ishq #zeher #udhaar #phoolo #pyaar #mohabbat #Insaan #dogla #pen #writershub #pendown #Like #Comment #Maut #sarcasm #Lovequote #Loveyoumumma #Ammi #Nun #Lovemom #rain #follow #Like #instanojoto #Nojotoinsta #facebooknojoto #Nojotofacebook #Nojotocomedy #Nojotoenglish #English #indi

262 Love
11 Share

""

"Mad Understand me. I’m not like others I have my madness, ✍️Naveen"

Mad  Understand me.
I’m not like others
I have my madness,

✍️Naveen

#mad#aloneboy

157 Love

""

"Mad To Be Mad In Love Is Not Wrong. But When Your Madness Cross The Limitations Of love , That Is Not Fine. __pratibha's writting ☘❣✍"

Mad To Be Mad In Love 
 Is Not Wrong.

But When Your Madness
Cross The Limitations 
Of love ,

That Is  Not Fine.

__pratibha's writting ☘❣✍

Mad
#nojoto
#nojoto english
❤❤❤
✍❣☘

138 Love

""

"Mad Yes !!! I'm mad... Your surname I wanna add... To my incomplete name... To complete its fame..."

Mad Yes !!! I'm mad...
Your surname I wanna add...
To my incomplete name...
To complete its fame...

#mad #WOD

129 Love

""

"कैसे लिख दूँ मैं तुम्हें चंद अल्फाज़ो में... मुझे तो तुम्हारा नाम लेने में ही शर्म आती है... ...Shivani.."

कैसे लिख दूँ मैं तुम्हें चंद अल्फाज़ो में...
मुझे तो तुम्हारा नाम लेने में ही शर्म आती है...
...Shivani..

#ShyGirl #you_and_me #shyboy #nojotoLove #nojotohindi #kavishala #mylove #Love #onlyyou #2liner #2linerPoetry #Name #poetrylover #BoyLikeYou #mysmile #nothing #ImaginaryBoy #ImaginaryThought #mad #pagalpan

118 Love
4 Share