Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eyelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eyelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about are pleasing to the eye, glasses to the eye, beauty is in the eye of the beholder meaning in marathi, beauty is in the eye of the beholder meaning, beauty is in the eye of the beholder examples,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pavi No

mute video

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

Pc : Pinterest ನಯನ ಮನೋಹರೆ ❤️ #yqjogi #yqbaba #yqkanmani #yqkannadajogi #eyesneverlies #eyelove #eyecontact #eyes2heart

read more
ಸುಂದರ 
ಸರೋವರಗಳ 
ಅವಳ ಕಂಗಳಲೇ  
ಕಂಡಿರುವಾಗ
ಮತ್ತಾವ 
ಸರೋವರವ 
ಕಾಣುವ ಹೆಬ್ಬಯಕೆ 
ಎನಗಿಲ್ಲ ❤️ Pc : Pinterest 
ನಯನ ಮನೋಹರೆ ❤️
#yqjogi #yqbaba #yqkanmani #yqkannadajogi #eyesneverlies #eyelove #eyecontact #eyes2heart

gravity quotes

மச்சக் கண்ணி... that eye's... #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #gravity_quotes #lovequotes #eyelove #eyesight #eyetoeye #tamillovequotes #gravity_quotes_pn

read more
அந்த ஒரு (மச்சக்) கண் அசைவில்
என்னை மொத்தமாய்-உன்னில்
இழுத்துக் கொண்டாய்....

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk மச்சக் கண்ணி...

that eye's...

#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு 
#gravity_quotes

gravity quotes

🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚 If my smile, if i wake up - it should be for you If i walks, if spending days- it should be for you 🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚 #eyelove #romanticquotes #tamilquotes #tamilkavithai #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #gravity_quotes_pn #romanticimage

read more
சிரித்தால்
கண் விழித்தால்
உனக்காக இருக்க வேண்டும்...

நடந்தால்
நாள் கடந்தால்
உனக்காக இருக்க வேண்டும்...

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk 🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚
If my smile, if i wake up - it should be for you 

If i walks, if spending days- it should be for you 

🧚🧚🧚🧚🧚

Deepak Kanoujia

This is like Doha but still not doha form as m not aware about any rules related to writing this form of poetry...just trying to learn this new form and trying to use those words and that synchronization...@fareeda ji see if you can validate pls... Here the actor watching these two ladies i.e. the actress and her friend from far and saying these lines...and actress is aware abt this and taking help from her friend to add more ghunghroos to anklets...Sahitaan Ladkee... हिये = Heart मृदंग = #eyelove #payal #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #dohapoetry #ankletgirl

read more
छन छन पायल तोरी गोरी , मोरे हिये बजाये मृदंग |
तू जो आये सम्मुख सजनी, मोरे नैना हो फिर चंदन || This is like Doha but still not doha form as m not aware about any rules related to writing this form of poetry...just trying to learn this new form and trying to use those words and that synchronization...@fareeda ji see if you can validate pls...

Here the actor watching these two ladies i.e. the actress and her friend from far and saying these lines...and actress is aware abt this and taking help from her friend to add more ghunghroos to anklets...Sahitaan Ladkee...

हिये = Heart     मृदंग =

Deepak Kanoujia

पता है ! मेरी दादी के साथ जब कहीं जाता था मैं, तो वो मुझे दुलारते हुए अपनी "अनुभवी आँखों" से मेरी "मासूम आँखों" में देखकर कहती थीं छोड़ना मत मेरा हाथ, नहीं तो गुम हो जाओगे कहीं ! फिर मैं क्या करूंगी ? #eyelove #selflesslove #dadi #grandmotherlove #modishtro #deepakkanoujia

read more
छोड़ना मत मेरा हाथ,
नहीं तो गुम हो जाओगे कहीं ! पता है !
मेरी दादी के साथ
जब कहीं जाता था मैं, 

तो वो मुझे दुलारते हुए अपनी "अनुभवी आँखों" से मेरी "मासूम आँखों" में देखकर कहती थीं
छोड़ना मत मेरा हाथ, नहीं तो गुम हो जाओगे कहीं !
फिर मैं क्या करूंगी ?
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification