Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shri Bhaiji Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shri Bhaiji Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shri aasaanji personal life, shri krishna quotes on love, jai shri ram quotes in hindi 390, jai shri ram quotes in hindi, jai shri ram shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anil Siwach

Real Greatness You experience in yourself the feeling of superior or inferior in view of things that are subject to formation and destruction - This is a big mistake. e.g. Certain people regard themselves as superior in view of the wealth they own, few consider themselves great because of big homes that they possess. Others feel great by wearing fine clothes, while still others proclaim their superiority owing to the high position they hold, one of dignity and respect; there are however few th #Books # Swami Shri Ramsukhdasji # Shri Sethji # Shri Bhaiji # Gita press Gorakhpur

read more
Real Greatness 
 You experience in yourself the feeling of superior or inferior in view of things that are subject to formation and destruction - This is a big mistake. e.g. Certain people regard themselves as superior in view of the wealth they own, few consider themselves great because of big homes that they possess. Others feel great by wearing fine clothes, while still others proclaim their superiority owing to the high position they hold, one of dignity and respect; there are however few th

Anil Siwach

Mother Surdas went to God’s temple, then people said - “How did you come?” Hesaid - “I came to see God” People said - “You do not have eyes, how will you beable to see God?” He said - “If I do not have eyes for beholding God, then doesThakurji (God) not have eyes? He said, but God will be able to see me! He willbecome pleased on seeing me, and my work will be done.”Now Brother! Sister! Pay attention. Just as I have no eyes, but God haseyes, with that He sees me. Similarly gentlemen! If you do #Books # Swami Shri Ramsukhdasji # Shri Sethji # Shri Bhaiji # Gita press Gorakhpur

read more
Mother 
 Surdas went to God’s temple, then people said - “How did you come?” Hesaid - “I came to see God” People said - “You do not have eyes, how will you beable to see God?” He said - “If I do not have eyes for beholding God, then doesThakurji (God) not have eyes? He said, but God will be able to see me! He willbecome pleased on seeing me, and my work will be done.”Now Brother! Sister! Pay attention. Just as I have no eyes, but God haseyes, with that He sees me. Similarly gentlemen! If you do

Anil Siwach

Goal of Human Life? Question: How are we to know that our aim is exclusively and only God (Self) Realization ? Since wealth is also worthy of being acquired, honour and status are also worth attaining, comforts and conveniences are also desirable, so many things are to be achieved, the question arises as to how to be sure that “God Realization” is the goal of our life?Swamiji: Is there anyone among you who wants such happiness that is not complete and perfect? Does anyone want happiness that i #Books # Swami Shri Ramsukhdasji # Shri Sethji # Shri Bhaiji # Gita press Gorakhpur

read more
Goal of Human Life? 
 Question: How are we to know that our aim is exclusively and only God (Self) Realization ? Since wealth is also worthy of being acquired, honour and status are also worth attaining, comforts and conveniences are also desirable, so many things are to be achieved, the question arises as to how to be sure that “God Realization” is the goal of our life?Swamiji: Is there anyone among you who wants such happiness that is not complete and perfect? Does anyone want happiness that i

Anil Siwach

Five Golden Principles Wherever you live, there you are living in your home. The significance is not in living in your home, but if you live in God's kingdom then there is much significance and greatness. This home (kingdom) you have called your own. But this home was from the very beginning belonging to God only. Even right now it is God's and later on also it will remain God's. If you die, then surely this house will not go with you. It belongs to God only. Therefore from today onwards, acce #Books #Panchamrit # Swami Shri Ramsukhdasji # Shri Sethji # Shri Bhaiji # Gita press Gorakhpur

read more
Five Golden Principles 
 Wherever you live, there you are living in your home. The significance is not in living in your home, but if you live in God's kingdom then there is much significance and greatness. This home (kingdom) you have called your own. But this home was from the very beginning belonging to God only. Even right now it is God's and later on also it will remain God's. If you die, then surely this house will not go with you. It belongs to God only. Therefore from today onwards, acce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification