Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cruel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cruel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life is cruel quotes, arazzius the cruel, cruel meaning in hindi, cruel meaning in marathi, cruel people quotes,

• 81 Followers
  • 102 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varghese Joby Johnny

#cruel #Disrespect attitude😎 #viral♥️♥️♥️ #Life

read more
mute video

Ideas No1

अगर आप सहमत हैं तो वीडियो को शेयर कीजिए।। #animalrights #cruel #sadstory #HeartTouching #विचार

read more
mute video

indefinite_mirage

I'm an ant. #Sunhera #Ant #huge #violence #cruel #Unfair #world #Small #tiny #Trending UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

It is true the world is cruel,
But don't let it make you lose your cool,
Because both you and I are not a fool,
As we are smart enough to use that cruelty as our fuel,
To drive our heart with warmth and forgiveness to be merciful.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #world #cruel #cool #fool #fuel #warmth #forgiveness #heart #merciful

Garg Rohit

mute video

Neeraj Takkar

mute video

Yasar

Life journey #Love #Broken #boy #cruel

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

Now don't allow anyone to wait for justice. Give death to these demons. Be so ruthless that now onwards no one will even dare to think about harming others. Condolences to Twinkle Sharma 🙏🙏🌹😭😭😭😭 Can't even imagine the pain she experienced😭😭😭😭 #justicefortwinkle #twinklesharma #Death #Pain #cruel life #yqbaba #voiceoflife

read more
Who the hell are you to break the justice already given by God to live a peaceful life? Is anyone harming you if a girl is living a harmonious life?  
Instead of burning candles, burn the devils alive. Kill them inch by inch. Let them suffocate and scream for life which they don't realise while doing cruelty towards innocent child. 
God has already given the justice to live life with all happiness and love. It's not about a girl or boy. It's about right to live. Those who are breaking this law of God are inhuman have no reason to exist here. Now don't allow anyone to wait for justice. Give death to these demons. Be so ruthless that now onwards no one will even dare to think about harming others.
Condolences to Twinkle Sharma 🙏🙏🌹😭😭😭😭
Can't even imagine the pain she experienced😭😭😭😭
#justicefortwinkle #twinklesharma #death #pain #cruel #life #yqbaba #voiceoflife

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Some people do not feel the life they live.They just merely exist.
For them the first thing that comes to their mind is money. Feelings, emotions and sensitivity are not for them.
All they care about is money. No amount of love or friendship is of any value to them.They only live for money.
The time spent with someone does not matter to them.Their emotions are on a break for their entire life. They are heartless and insensitive and can stoop to any level just for financial gains. Friendship and love are just mere words without any meaning.Stay away from such people before they suck out the life from you.
 #bloodsuckers #moneyminded #insensitive #heartless #cruel #yqtales #yopowrimo

Sweety PIe💚

I desire to be with you. 
I miss you. 
I feel lonely when I can't see you. 
I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you.
I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine.
For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel...⚜

#hiral #desire #fascinated #withyou #cruel #missingyou #soulmate #63
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification