Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cutoff Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cutoff Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cutoff of colleges in mumbai 2020, cutoff of colleges in mumbai, cutoff of jee advanced 2020, expected cutoff of neet 2020, cutoff of neet 2020,

• 8 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mansi.k_13

mute video

Ditya K

If I had cut you off, know that it is you who handed me the scissors #cutoff #scissors   #paidstory

Asiya Shaikh

I didn't urge to be in the limelight, but then there had an electricity cutoff and darkness became more prominent. #yqbaba #yourquote #yqdiary #urge #limelight #electricity #cutoff #darkness

Aparnaa Nanda

Be someone you wish for !❤ . . . #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqtales #yqlife #distance #aparnaa #yqlove #cutoff

read more
Cutting off with people doesn't mean 
You don't need them now ; 
You are not selfish..
it's just a step toward your dreams 
let your dreams win ..
The farthest distance 
from the comfort leads to a grand elevation ; 
support yourself to surpass the phase ..
Don't leave your dreams and 
go back to them..
Be tolerant to their leaving
Have patience ; 
Real ones don't leave..
" Be a real one for someone " Be someone you wish for !❤
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqtales #yqlife #distance #aparnaa #yqlove #cutoff

Poet Maddy

चेहरे में उसके आख़िर, कुछ तो ऐसी बात है कि........ #face#SuchThing#See#LookAway#day#cutoff#Easily#Night.......... #Love

read more
चेहरे में उसके आख़िर,
कुछ तो ऐसी बात है कि........
एक दफ़ा गर जो देख लूं,
तो उससे नज़र हटती नहीं......
दिन तो सारा कट जाता है,
मेरा बहुत ही आसानी से........
पर न जाने क्यों कमबख़्त,
ये रात है कि कटती नहीं है......

©Poet Maddy चेहरे में उसके आख़िर,
कुछ तो ऐसी बात है कि........
#Face#SuchThing#See#LookAway#Day#CutOff#Easily#Night..........

Anonymous

Tumhara jo MINE hai na woh In relationship with other NINE hai.. #cheat #relationship #breakup #nojoto #sayari #other #sad #cutoff #fuckoff #attitude #killoff

First Last

Getting a haircut is like to cut off their concerns & I feel no pain ever! It doesn't matter who they still acquire! 😎 Many articles I have read on the internet & I came to 😇 learn that turn into consideration if they work with you in reality, unless there everything is none of any use.🔒 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #gettingahaircut #Perfect #own #perspective #Perception #cutoff #useless #advice #youarelikewater #Balance 💇🧚💞✍️⏰🎶🧘

read more
You won't believe Either Try so many different perspectives with

your own 
or 
with great ones. 

Remember: My energy is my currency exchange
partner, I do not want to convert them 
into tears. That's why I love to warm up 
my emotions with a constant fire. Getting a haircut is like to cut off their concerns & I feel no pain ever! It doesn't matter who they still acquire! 😎 

Many articles I have read on the internet & I came to 😇 learn that turn into consideration if they work with you in reality, unless there everything is none of any use.🔒
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#gettingahaircut #perfect #own #perspective #perception #cutoff #useless #advice #youarelikewater #balance 💇🧚💞✍️⏰🎶🧘

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification