tags

Best shining Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best shining Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about j dilla the shining.

• 21 Followers
  • 114 Stories

Related Stories

• Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"बेतराशे हीरे को, पहचानते नहीं हैं लोग, मुझे जानते हुए भी, जानते नहींं हैं लोग... ©drVats"

बेतराशे हीरे को, पहचानते नहीं हैं लोग,
मुझे जानते हुए भी, जानते नहींं हैं लोग...
                                             ©drVats

#Nojoto #nojotohindi #Emotionalhindiquotestatic #NojotoTopicalHindiQuoteStatic #Shayari #Poetry #2liner #diamond #Heera #Attitude #shining #Astitva

642 Love
21 Share

Remember, anyone can love you
when the sun is
#shining.
In the storms is where you learn
who truly #cares for you.

195 Love

""

"You say you love rain but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind but when it comes you close your window. so that's why I'm scared when you say you love me."

You say you love rain
but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun 
but you seek shelter when it is shining. 
You say you love wind 
but when it comes you close your window.
so that's why 
I'm scared when you say you love me.

#nojoto
#rain
#wond
#Sun
#shining
#Love
#youandme
#onlyforyou

109 Love

""

"Life is too short but,"

Life is too short but,

#shortlife #energy #never #dies #weird to #hear #Feel 💓

One should be followed the unique number which runs us beyond the control, let your mind over the hyperlinks integrate; let's go along with weaknesses, now enable your story, run protection by yourself & till the end remains safe or have no desire to find out something own essence. Now wake up, let's go and identify the source code of ethics. It's like a disorder arrangements, the best rearrange is the real estate of sequence to make your

19 Love

""

"my dad my superhero different from others very poor expressing although he don't show he loves us too much he presence is like Sun he is hot but his light makes fell his presence I never told how much I love him for me he is my whole world and Universe tooo I love you dad"

my dad my superhero different from others  very poor expressing 
although  he don't show he loves us  too  much he presence is like Sun he is hot but his light makes fell his presence  I  never  told  how much I love  him for me he is  my  whole world and  Universe tooo  I  love you  dad

#my superhero #shaviour #dad #my first love #shining star

18 Love