tags

Best Present Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Present Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about present, present president of india, present governor of rbi.

• 263 Followers
  • 836 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"You taught me the meaning of love. You taught me to believe in love. You are not all but you are some. You are not wife but you were life. You taught me to live you taught me to relieve. You discovered a artist present inside me. You are not past you are not present you are not future. You are part as far apart you are away but you always stay just i want to day."

You taught me the meaning of love.
You taught me to believe in love.
You are not all but you are some.
You are not wife but you were life.
You taught me to live you taught me to relieve.
You discovered a artist present inside me.
You are not past you are not present you are not future.
You are part as far apart you are away but you always stay just i want to day.

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi
#kavishala

30 Love

"First time, i felt Thousands of butterfly surrounded me When you hold my hand First time, i felt Thousands of bubbles Ups and down Into my heart When you realized me You are the one My present my future First time, i felt Thousands of moon smile on me That your love everlasting Never fade away First time, i felt Thousands of lover present on earth Every creature has its own lord But you are the one Who is only Made for me with Thousands of jewels....... #continue"

First time, i felt Thousands of butterfly surrounded me
When you hold my hand
First time, i felt
Thousands of bubbles 
Ups and down 
Into my heart 
When you realized me
You are the one
My present my future
First time, i felt 
Thousands of moon smile on me
That your love everlasting 
Never fade away
First time, i felt 
Thousands of lover present on earth 
 Every creature has its own lord
But you are the one
Who is only
Made for me  with 
Thousands of jewels....... 
#continue

#FirstTime

42 Love
2 Share

"Past and present Don't remember yours past because if in yours past any wrost thing happens with then that will come again with some pain , so always be and think with your present time because time never stops."

Past and present Don't remember yours past because if in yours past any wrost thing happens with then that will come again with some pain ,
so always be and think with your present time because time never stops.

26 Love

"आज-कल भूतकाल सबसे यादगार पल होता है और वर्तमान सबसे हसीन पल।"

आज-कल भूतकाल सबसे यादगार पल होता है
और
वर्तमान सबसे हसीन पल।

#nojoto#Past#Present...

13 Love

"Past and present In this start of life, Thought about the comfort, Domination,satisfection and faith of 100 percent. Holding our past and working in our present can valuate our Future ."

Past and present In this start of life,

Thought about the comfort,
Domination,satisfection and 
faith of 100 percent.
Holding  our past and working
in our present can valuate our 
Future .

#Past_and_present #nojoto #Quotes #nojoto_English @santosh patel @Dr.Shruti Garg PT @Huma Khan @Gumnaam shayara @blinde girl

13 Love