Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writerly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writerly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writer my love from the star, how to write na in hindi, i will write a letter to you tentatively, लहरों से डरकर writer, how to write na in chinese,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
db4e1da94b5b4b48f1ecb0ed740da081

yosusha

Ek waqt tha jab hum bhi kha karte the,
dunia jahan ki harkato pe khub hsa karte the;

Samaj hi nahi ata tha ye isq kya balaa he,
kyu haste hue chehro se achanak, yu gam k anshu gira karte the.

Kitni nafrat thi pehle mohabbat se hamain bhi kabhi,
jha pal bhar me apne-begane or begane-apne nazar ate hain;

Dur se dekho to sab asan najar ata he janab,
jab hoti hai mohabbat to acche accho ke khayaalat badal jaate hain.

©yosusha jab_hoti_hai #mohobbat to #khayalat badal_jate_hain

#kavyashala
#poetry
#nojoto
#readwriteunite
#writersnetwork
#writerly
db4e1da94b5b4b48f1ecb0ed740da081

yosusha

Sometimes, it seems like, everybody out there understand me, while only you're not trying to;
Sometimes I also doubt that people are fake and the person who really understand me is just you.

Yes! we've issues, its usual, everybody have issues in their lives, just look around and see;
In between two of us, there's no "You" and "I", whether we're together or not, we're always "We".

Don't blame yourself for things you never did, and do remember that I'll never be mad at you;
Now, I'm just trying to do my best, soon you'll understand the situations I'm going through.

Although, I know that you're concern about things and one can clearly see it in your eyes;
But sometimes people take wrong decisions, being an imperfect human, even if they're wise.

©yosusha being_an_imperfect_human

#nojoto
#readwriteunite
#writersnetwork
#writers_together
#writers_paradise
#writerly

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification