tags

Best on Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best on Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2309 Followers
  • 24045 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Yes head back to my ability to carve Diamond outta ashes, toast to the scars, To dwarf the emotional ruptures n spark, The Brain, skills and will to succeed so far, Kinda like a sandwich of a genius oh god,,, Imma hustler who hustle even sleep so hard, While ya cozy in ya quilt I am burying guilt, While ya talking nosy, I am shoving, n poking cozy, Fuck comfort ain't a breeding ground For evolution, pissed on it, Took a road you can't even imagine, Let alone come to relativistic Terms with it, For the GENIUS ABOVE ON THE RIGHT, SAID IT PRECISELY RIGHT, ITS IMAGINATION THAT'S REAL MIGHT.. EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE.. CREATIVITY GLIDES.."

Yes head back to my ability to carve
Diamond outta ashes, toast to the scars, 
To dwarf the emotional ruptures n spark, 
The Brain, skills and will to succeed so far, 
Kinda like a sandwich of a genius oh god,,, 
Imma hustler who hustle even sleep so hard, 
While ya cozy in ya quilt I am burying guilt, 
While ya talking nosy, I am shoving, 
n poking cozy,
Fuck comfort ain't a breeding ground 
For evolution, pissed on it, 
Took a road you can't even imagine, 
Let alone come to relativistic 
Terms with it, 
For the GENIUS ABOVE ON THE RIGHT, 
SAID IT PRECISELY RIGHT, 
ITS IMAGINATION THAT'S 
REAL MIGHT.. 
EQUIPPED WITH KNOWLEDGE.. 
CREATIVITY GLIDES..

Got it just the way it is..
#riseofphoenix #Reinvent #stormofphoenix #freestylerap #Rapper #Unstoppable #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #storytelling #Poetry #nojotoevery

13 Love
1 Share

""How do you know she is the one for you?" They asked. And with that smile on my face several thoughts flooded my mind."

"How do you know she is the one for you?" They asked.  And with that smile on my face several thoughts flooded my mind.

It was yesterday while one of those friends of mine asked a question and it was something which compelled me to think. The question was, "You say she is the one for you but how?" I was absolutely speechless at the moment and had nothing to say. So, I went home sat on my chair and thought of it, why is only she the one I love to be with, why is she the one with whom I can talk endlessly without getting bored, why do I trust her the most and many such questions urged me that it was a topic to be concerned. And so a conversation of me and my heart just begun.

"How can she be the one?", I thought "and Why do I even need her? Since the very beginning it is me who has tried to safeguard this relationship, it is me who is always truthful to her. Wait! Always truthful to her am I?" "No! You ain't" My heart replied "But she can easily find your lies."

"But, I am happy in myself !" I thought again "Ain't am I?" "No, you ain't", the heart interrupted again "Your happiness is due to her as it is her shoulders which have always been there to absorb every last drop shed in cry."

"No matter what", I again began to think "I am complete in myself ain't am I ? " Do you think so! " My heart burst up "It is she who completes you, if not so, then can you imagine a single day without her presence in it, it is she who makes you who you are. And ya, she is not the one for you, She is the only one for you."

And with this all my arguments ended. My heart won over my mind and then taking up her name a smile spread up on my face, after all "She is the one for me. " and my heart has told me why.

Take a minute and let me know if you liked it in the comments below and don't forget to hit that like button. For more of these stuffs, do follow. ❤

#nojoto
#nojototales #nojotoenglish #LoveStory #lovequotes #loveforever #lovediaries

16 Love

"You call me a Poet but I have nothing to show you besides a few torn pages from my vintage heart and some loose burned ends sticking together like a tapestry ripped while trying to read the finest prints embedded on two souls while making love. Would you be able to read what's written on those embers for that's all I have besides my lips. My lips that've been stung more than they've ever been kissed and there are novels stored in those parched crevices of cuts that bled with every lie left on them like a potpourri. And just like potpourri everything is fake from the petals to the vows from the fragrance to the breathtaking wows. Will you be able to read those novels without getting a taste of the salted red dew on my petals for that's all I have besides a few invisible scars on my naked breath. I don't mask the smoke I exhale, at times it's a dulcet whiff of intoxicating honey but to read me you'll have to inhale the venom of my scars that I unknowingly breathe at times. Those scars shall speak volumes, volumes dark yet true, they are the moments that made me Me, will you be able to read me darling for that's all I have besides You..."

You call me a Poet but I have nothing to show you besides a few torn pages from my vintage heart and some loose burned ends sticking together like a tapestry ripped while trying to read the finest prints embedded on two souls while making love. Would you be able to read what's written on those embers for that's all I have besides my lips.
My lips that've been stung more than they've ever been kissed and there are novels stored in those parched crevices of cuts that bled with every lie left on them like a potpourri. And just like potpourri everything is fake from the petals to the vows from the fragrance to the breathtaking wows. Will you be able to read those novels without getting a taste of the salted red dew on my petals for that's all I have besides a few invisible scars on my naked breath.
I don't mask the smoke I exhale, at times it's a dulcet whiff of intoxicating honey but to read me you'll have to inhale the venom of my scars that I unknowingly breathe at times. Those scars shall speak volumes, volumes dark yet true, they are the moments that made me Me, will you be able to read me darling for that's all I have besides You...

#nojoto #nojotoenglish
#thegirlwithanattitude

22 Love
2 Share

"#DaughtersDay एक प्यारा सा अहसास होती हैं बेटियां, इसलिए बहुत खास होती है बेटियां। मां का दुलार, बाप के दिल की जान हैं बेटियां, भाई की परेशानी का सबब, पूरे घर का अरमान है बेटियां। एक नाजुक सा दिल और शक्ति कि मूर्त रुप है बेटियां, मां बाप का गुरूर और स्वाभिमान हैं बेटियां। बेटे भी कुछ कम नहीं बेटियों के मुकाबले, लेकिन दो दो घर की इज्ज़त और स्वाभिमान रखने की मिशाल है बेटियां। वक्त ने छीना है उनका हक और खिताब फ़िर भी नाराज़ नहीं हैं बेटियां। एक अंतिम बात बेटियों के हक में एक बेटी की(मेरी) कह रही हूं, लड़कियां भी इंसान हैं,बेटियों के बराबर ही खुशियों की हकदार हैं बेटियां। ___smile ❤💛💚💙💜♥ Happy Daughters Day_21 September Different countries celebrated on different days and ,In Indian it is celebrated on the last Sunday of September,This Year this day falls on 22 September."

#DaughtersDay  एक प्यारा सा अहसास होती हैं बेटियां,
इसलिए बहुत खास होती है बेटियां।

मां का दुलार, बाप के दिल की जान हैं बेटियां,
भाई की परेशानी का सबब, पूरे घर का अरमान है बेटियां।

एक नाजुक सा दिल और शक्ति  कि मूर्त रुप है बेटियां,
मां बाप का गुरूर और स्वाभिमान हैं बेटियां।

बेटे भी कुछ कम नहीं बेटियों के मुकाबले,
लेकिन दो दो घर की इज्ज़त और स्वाभिमान रखने की मिशाल है बेटियां।

वक्त ने छीना है उनका हक और खिताब फ़िर भी नाराज़ नहीं हैं बेटियां।
एक अंतिम बात बेटियों के हक में एक बेटी की(मेरी) कह रही हूं,
लड़कियां भी इंसान हैं,बेटियों के बराबर ही खुशियों की हकदार हैं बेटियां।
___smile ❤💛💚💙💜♥

Happy Daughters Day_21 September
Different countries celebrated on different days and ,In Indian 
 it is  celebrated  on the last  Sunday of September,This Year
this day falls on 22 September.

#Daughters day
#nojoto hindi
daughters day poem
♥💜💙💚💛❤
💫❣💫❣💫❣

94 Love
1 Share

"People Change Love Hurts Friends Leave Things go wrong But Just remember that Life Goes On The Show must go On"

People Change 

Love Hurts

Friends Leave

Things go wrong 

But 

Just remember that

Life Goes On

The Show must go On

Life Goes On..

12 Love
4 Share