Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youarethebest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youarethebest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back, i love you ka hindi kya hota hai, i love you too ka matlab kya hota hai, do you love me ka matlab kya hota hai,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Payal Dholakia

Oh gosh!!❤ It has been 5 years we stick together around with sharing tears to joyful laughter. I meet her in my 12th Std when she was a Monitor of my class. And I stood right next beside her. We hardly communicate each other in that days because She was the monitor and I was the craziest student of the class. So we begin the journey of our sweet bonding when we entered the College campus. We have taken same core subject in the class. And then we started conversations and In between we made our b #Friendship #yqbaba #bae #youarethebest #ABondSoPure

read more
तू मेरा मसीहा तू ही महरम है Oh gosh!!❤
It has been 5 years we stick together around with sharing tears to joyful laughter. I meet her in my 12th Std when she was a Monitor of my class. And I stood right next beside her. We hardly communicate each other in that days because She was the monitor and I was the craziest student of the class. So we begin the journey of our sweet bonding when we entered the College campus. We have taken same core subject in the class. And then we started conversations and In between we made our b

SHALINI KAUSHIK❣︎

बड़ी से बड़ी मुस्किल भी तुम्हारी इच्छाशक्ति के सामने छोटी है #willpower 
#youcandoit 
#tryoncemore 
#youarethebest 
#motivation 
#time

rajat gupta

u might be bullShit or 
might be Legendary
u might be Ugly or 
might be Beautiful
but always be
GenuinE #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #geniune #youarethebest

Shalini Sinha

Kahani nahi Zindagi chahiye
Tujhsa nahi sirf Tu chahiy..♥️ Sirf Tu chahiy..♥️
#lifetimegoals #lifelineofmylife #lifequotes #yourstoryyourway #youarethebest #yoursquotebaba

Akthari Begum

▪︎●•○□•●Thankyou, You i mean.,who see this.and also who see my written words and also who follow me , and like share and comment on my yq post this thankyou for all of you. Thankyou . . ✅✅✅😊😊👍👍👍👍👍🙂😊😊😊 #youarethebest #yoyrquote

read more
Thankyou.  ▪︎●•○□•●Thankyou, You i mean.,who see this.and also who see my written words and also who follow me , and  like share and comment on my yq post this thankyou for all of you.

Thankyou 
✅✅✅😊😊👍👍👍👍👍🙂😊😊😊
#youarethebest 
#yoyrquote

Akshit Ojha

बच्चे के पाठशाला की पहली का है वो माँ है #HappyMothersDay #loveumom #youarethebest #mummaa #aksh #lifeline

read more
जन्नत- जहाँन, आदत -इबादत, शोहरत- शख्सियत, इल्म -इनायत ,तकरार- प्यार,और जो बच्चे के पाठशाला की पहली "का" है 

हाँ वो माँ है  ।। बच्चे के पाठशाला की पहली का है 
वो माँ है 
#happymothersday 
#loveumom 
#youarethebest 
#mummaa 
#aksh 
#lifeline
loader
Home
Explore
Events