tags

Best Crimes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Crimes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

"Rape "

Rape

#Rape #againstrape #Crimeagainstwomen #Crimes #truthoflife #voiceofheart #voiceofgirl #voice

#myvoice

13 Love

""

"I stood near them with fears, Thought they would help me, But they were all liars. I cried leave me brothers, But they dragged me to the corners. I chose to give life for others, But they chose to burn me with fires. I prayed God hear my prayers, But not even my voice heard his ears. For the ages, Our sisters, have been facing these dangers, from the savages, not because of costumes or perfumes, but because of government injustice to the culprits.."

I stood near them with fears, 
Thought they would help me,
But they were all liars.
I cried leave me brothers, 
But they dragged me to the corners. 
I chose to give life for others, 
But they chose to burn me with fires. 
I prayed God hear my prayers, 
But not even my voice heard his ears. 
For the ages, 
Our sisters, have been facing these dangers, from the savages, not because of costumes or perfumes, but because of government injustice to the culprits..

Dr. Priyanka reddy #Crimes#Injustice#government #priyanka reddy#rapists #nojotonews #NojotoMEMEs #nojotoquotes #nojotohindi #nojotoshayari

5 Love
3 Share

""

"Read caption Plz ❤"

Read caption
Plz 
❤

India me rakshabnadhan celebrate krte hain, kanya pujan aur devi pujan krte hain... Or isi India me kuch log rapes b krte hain...
No matter dress kya hai, no matter age kya hai, no matter ki vo ldki hai ya innocent animals, no maater ldki ghar ke bahar hai ya ghar ke andar....
Then what the hell matters..
Only rapists...
Rapists are the only reason for rapes..
Kb tk candles jlate rhenge hum log,
Candles jlane ka tym gya ab tym hai rapists ko jalane ka...
Ye kuch tym ke liye jail jayenge f

8 Love

""

"#RIPPriyankaReddy पूछना चाहती हूँ मैं तुम लोगों को अपनी माँ बहन भी क्या हवस मिटाने का जरिया नजर आती है? अगर नहीं तो फिर किसी और की बहन,बेटी को देख कर क्यों हवस का नंगा नाच खेलते हो खुद की हो बेटी तो आँखों में दुलार वहीं दूसरे के जिगर के टुकड़े को देख मुँह से हवस की लार क्या यही सिखाया जाता है घरों में तुम्हारे इज्ज़त आबरू को तार तार भी करो और जान भी ले लो किसी और के लिए नहीं अपने अन्तर्मन से खुद के लिए अपनों के लिए सोच में बदलाव लाने का वक्त है। ।"

#RIPPriyankaReddy  पूछना चाहती हूँ मैं तुम लोगों को अपनी माँ बहन भी 
क्या हवस मिटाने का जरिया नजर आती है? 
अगर नहीं तो फिर किसी और की बहन,बेटी 
को देख कर क्यों हवस का नंगा नाच खेलते हो 
खुद की हो बेटी तो आँखों में दुलार 
वहीं दूसरे के जिगर के टुकड़े को देख 
मुँह से हवस की लार 
क्या यही सिखाया जाता है घरों में तुम्हारे 
इज्ज़त आबरू को तार तार भी करो 
और जान भी ले लो 
किसी और के लिए नहीं अपने अन्तर्मन से 
खुद के लिए अपनों के लिए 
सोच में बदलाव लाने का वक्त है। ।

#RIPPriyankaReddy #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotohindi #Rape #Crimes #justice #Thinking #why #Juststopit

179 Love
1 Share

""

"#RIPPriyankaReddy One and only solution is the very strict capital punishments against the crime Moreover sex education should be there right from the starting of education so that next generation could differentiate between consents "yes or no" and they could recognise that we women/girls are the another better part of society not a matter of amusement and play infact not a thing who is there to just satisfy your desires willingly or unwillingly we are also human being and it seriously hurts ........ the dual face of society!!!!"

#RIPPriyankaReddy   One and only solution is the very strict capital punishments against the crime 
Moreover sex education should be there 
right from the starting of education 
so that next generation could 
differentiate between consents 
"yes or no"
and they could recognise that 
we women/girls are the another better part of society 
not a matter of amusement and play 
infact not a thing who is there 
to just satisfy your desires 
willingly or unwillingly 
we are also human being 
and it seriously hurts ........
the dual face of society!!!!

#Society #Women #Safe #nojotoquotesforall #nojotowritersclub #nojotoenglish #raisethevoice #Crimes #Shame #RIPPriyankaReddy

171 Love
1 Share