tags

Best spark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best spark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 27 Followers
  • 68 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Do not allow your fire to go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours. —Ayn Rand"

Do not allow your fire to go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours. —Ayn Rand

#Fire #spark

14 Love

"Life just needs one reason, Remember you only need one spark for a match stick to burn."

Life just needs one reason,
Remember you only need one spark for a match stick to burn.

#nojotoenglish #NojotoWriter #MatchStick #burnbright #Life #Motivation #direction #spark #Light #shine #bright #Flame

24 Love
1 Share

"The road was dark when, My heart could see no stars, the Moon seemed too far, when the candle of Faith dwindled slowly and the ebb and flow of waves told a different story.. The road was dark when my thoughts failed to acknowledge the lighthouse standing tall midst the storms of my scars I realised eventually it was all about my own Spark..."

The road was dark when, My heart could see no stars, 
the Moon seemed too far,
when the candle of Faith dwindled slowly and the ebb and flow of waves told a different story.. The road was dark when my thoughts failed to acknowledge the lighthouse standing tall midst the storms of my scars  I realised eventually it was all about my own Spark...

#nojoto #nojotoenglish
#storms #scars #Faith #spark

57 Love
1 Share

"Remember, no matter what happens or where you go ; no one can take the fire out of your soul, the spark from your eyes, or the passion within your heart. Those things belong to you always."

Remember, no matter
what happens or
where you go ;
no one can take the
fire out of your soul,
the spark from your
eyes, or the passion
within your heart.
Those things belong
to you always.

#spark#Passion#nojotoenglish

11 Love

"The inseparable ones"

The inseparable ones

The sun was burning my feet,
It was tanning my body,
And was scorching my thoughts,
I was shining with his light,
Enabling the darkness in me grow up to the height,
But,what remained constant& fresh,
Were your memories and thoughts.

On the other side of the globe,
The moon was freezing you,
Your surrounding was painted dark,
And within you was a spark,
Your heart says, "The spark is because of my memories,
Flaming to make you a lit".

Six countable years passed away,
The sun continued cursing me,
The moon continued kissing you,
With the flight of time,
You turned into a celebrity,
In the constellations around you,
And, in my world of thoughts.
Even, I turned into a celebrity,
In the darkness encompassing me,
And,in your pages of personal diary.

But then happened something,
Which had never occurred before,
Some call it a calamity,
And, others, a coincidence.
We, the two celebrities were attracted,
To a destiny where the Moon and the Sun kept silent,
Just to greet our unison,
And bless our separate selves,
To be one after the union,
As "THE INSEPARABLE ONES".

#NojotPoetry #nojotoenglish #English #Poetry #poem #writer #Friendship #friendshilgoals

33 Love