tags

Best Persona Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Persona Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"smile, anger, sadness it's all his persona attached with a tight glue never will remove from it's soul confused others but his inner satisfaction that's his persona examination of others but his fanciful reality that's his persona no one get it & he'll enjoy it ©kirtesh"

smile, anger, sadness 
it's all his persona
attached with a tight glue 
never will remove from it's soul
confused others
but his inner satisfaction 
that's his persona 
examination of others
but his fanciful reality 
that's his persona
no one get it
& he'll enjoy it
©kirtesh

#Persona
#nojoto

5 Love

""

"Mi amor solo le perteneces aúna persona y esa persona eres tú 😉❤️ My love only belongs to one person and that person is you 😉❤️"

Mi amor solo le perteneces aúna persona y esa persona eres tú 😉❤️

My love only belongs to one person and that person is you 😉❤️

4 Love

""

"Somebody asked me……. What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this? My answer to this question. Please read caption. - Raman Khosla"

Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

My answer to this question.

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla

Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

My answer to this question.

First, we need to understand what is the meaning of the word personality, from where does this word come from; and what is the origin of this world.

2 Love

""

"Love is nothing stronger... than a boy in luv... 💜"

Love is nothing stronger...

than a boy in luv...
💜

love💗

#boy #with #luv
#Love
#bts
#Persona
#RM #kim_namjoon