Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mysteries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mysteries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mysteries of the world, glorious mysteries of the rosary, joyful mysteries of the rosary, mysteries of the rosary sunday, thursdays mysteries of the rosary,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#Seawater #Mysteries #sunitapathania #inspirationalquotes #vastandmajestic #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish AbhiJaunpur PФФJД ЦDΞSHI Hardik Mahajan Jugal Kisओर Niaz (Harf) Gyanendra Kumar Pandey poonam atrey Anshu writer vineetapanchal Anil Ray Rama Goswami Suresh Gulia Mili Saha Sita Prasad DHARMENDRA KB Sethi Ji प्रशांत की डायरी meri_diary(R*) Ritu Tyagi Kirti Pandey Ravi vibhute Lalit Saxena Santosh Narwar Aligarh Bhavana kmishra Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Poonam Suyal Amol M. Bo #Thoughts

read more
mute video

mrq_manthan

Iceland mysterious placeiceland #Mysterious #Mysteries #mysteriousfacts #Places #सस्पेंस

read more
mute video

Devansh Desai

Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs. #detectivestories #Mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba #QuoteZero

read more
                                                           #QuoteZero 

"There is much truth that is yet to be unveiled, much of a tale yet to be unraveled, much of misinterpreted mishaps to be identified right; tell me this, then, Miss J, what approach shall we undertake for this one?" Felt like sharing a teensy piece of quote from one of my WIPs.

#detectivestories #mysteries #Sherlock #workinprogress #yqdialogues #yqstories #yqbaba

Sanjana Kumar

Too many lies now and a jungle of mysteries.. 
A fog of tales told too many times all the same..  
The same old confusion and the old friendship with miseries..  
The present with it's truth and it's madness is all that keep me sane.. .. 
 #yqbaba 
#yqbabaquotes 
#yqdidi 
#yqbabapoems 
#yqpoetry 
#mysteries

Some Mysteries She loved stars more than moon She fell for thorns more than those roses of any colour She has her heart in failures and setbacks more than those successful endeavours She was in love with her scars and imperfections more than those illusions of perfections #yqbaba #somethingdifferent #something_i_feel #loveforthem #herlovelikethat #yesido

read more
Some Mysteries Some Mysteries

She loved stars more than moon
She fell for thorns more than those roses of any colour
She has her heart in failures and setbacks
more than those successful endeavours
She was in love with her scars and imperfections
more than those illusions of perfections

Zikra Fayaz

We all are unique in that one special way when rest of them think us to be stupid..  #unrevealed_uniqueness#I_love_stupidity#mysteries
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification