tags

Best crying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best crying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem 04 crying, r/happy crying dads.

• 285 Followers
  • 711 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"what do you cry for? love! ? It's not pure today . so, why are you crying? ,getting him back us easy? Don't think so , he ever missed me . he misses the ones , who are worst ! but , the expensive thing has no value . cry in front almighty , he will bestow you , a better choice , an option who has no wings , can fly although nothing , but gets you high ! you think , am waiting for you ??? it's a fool your heart and you do , am different now , let me tell you ! not the one who used to weep at your pictures , the tears were useless for you , as am today ! should shiver for every night or day ! am still on the way to love ??? love is not pure , why crying??? never got lifts , reason i knew prevoius night . is he not a bad one or,he is might??? can i guess him by the shape ?? even don't what his heart is like .. you are born strong 'naz' leave him on his task ! be somenone he will search for he will cry for and die for .."

what do you cry for? 
love! ? It's not pure today . 
so, why are you crying? 
,getting him back us easy?
Don't think so , he ever missed me . 
he misses the ones , who are worst ! 
but , the expensive thing has no value . 

cry in front almighty , he will bestow you , 
a better choice , an option who has no wings , 
can fly although nothing , but gets you high ! 
you think , am waiting for you ???
it's a fool your heart and you do , 
am different now , let me tell you ! 

not the one who used to weep at your pictures , 
the tears were useless for you , as am today ! 
should shiver for every night or day ! 
am still on the way to love ???
love is not pure , why crying???
never got lifts , reason i knew prevoius night . 
is he not a bad one or,he is might???

can i guess him by the shape ?? 
even don't what his heart is like .. 
you are born strong 'naz' leave him on his task ! 
be somenone he will search for 
he will cry for and die for ..

cry for love??

28 Love

"My birthday Read the story in caption u will like it"

My birthday 
Read the story in caption u will like it

so it was Friday a day before my birthday .I had collected all my money for tomorrow's party , I wanted it to be the best party ever held in school it was nearly 1200 sufficient enough to fullfill my dream. My friends called me " Abe match hai , khelne chalna hai ki nhi " of course man it was Games period and I kept the money in my blazer and went straight to the match as the match was over , I came back and was shocked , I searched it everywhere but no I couldn't find it "My Money" was lost, I was also . I sat quietly at the corner of the class, my friend Ashmit( name changed) came to me and said "Kya hua be ,Abe kal bday h ,Kyun aese baitha h"
I replied "Gayab ho gya" and started crying of course I was in 8th and it matter to me . Being the last period Bell rang and I went straight to my Bus and came home
But not my friend they searched every damn thing they got but their hands were empty
By last birthday would go in this way was never imagined by me 😔
But the day came when I was born , when I entered the class no one was talking to me , I asked Amrita(name changed) but she didn't replied
I thought this is due to the inconvenience I had caused to them
The next moment is the best day of my life
I saw a double floors cake and every party stuff they had prepared
I started crying but was happy this was the friendship I had ever imagined
#bestbirthday #bestfriends #ThanksGod

15 Love

"The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.”"

The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.”

#SAD #nothappy #cry #crying #tears #instasad #SADness #depressed #alone #Help #insta #Mood #badmood #Moods #upset #Stressed #goingmental #cheermeup #me #Hate #Annoyed #Lifesucks #nolove
#Life @Bizzy Boyfire @Think @Abhishek Kumar @Pooja Goyal

24 Love

"Wrinkled Flower Abhi bhi tere diye Phool sambhal ke rkhta hu . kitna pyar krta tha tujhse ab ye kisi se nhi khta hu . Hnn janta hu mai pgal hu tere pyar mai isliye to tere jaane ke baad bhi hr shayari me tera Jikr krta hu"

Wrinkled Flower Abhi bhi tere diye Phool sambhal ke rkhta hu .
kitna pyar krta tha tujhse ab ye kisi se nhi khta hu .
Hnn janta hu mai pgal hu tere pyar mai 
isliye to tere jaane ke baad bhi hr shayari me tera Jikr krta hu

#Emotinalqueotes
#deepfeelings #forsomeonespecial
#Love #Emotion
#feelings #Missing
#tears
#crying
#nojotoapp #Nojoto
#nojotoshayari
#Nojotoqueotes

32 Love

"जीतना जरूरी है क्यूंकि हार कर होता नहीं है कुछ भी हासिल मज़िले पाने की लिए आगे बढ़ते होता है हौसला दिल में रखो तुम इतनी मुश्किल वक़्त में यही बस काम आती है भरोसा हो गर खुद पर तो सफऱ आसान होती है कठिन राहें हो कितनी भी चलना में आराम मिलती है ✍️❤️वाला"

जीतना जरूरी है क्यूंकि हार कर होता नहीं है कुछ भी हासिल
मज़िले पाने की लिए आगे बढ़ते होता है
हौसला दिल में रखो तुम इतनी
मुश्किल वक़्त में यही बस काम आती है
भरोसा हो गर खुद पर तो सफऱ आसान होती है
कठिन राहें हो कितनी भी चलना में आराम मिलती है

✍️❤️वाला

प्यारे दोस्तों अगर मेरी रचना पसंद आए तो लाइक जरूर कर दे साथ में 🔔👈दबाना ना भूले
#goingmental #prilaga #Mood #cry #upset #boring #instasad #bored #crying #l4l #Stressed #SADday #SADness #cheermeup #me #Hope #SAD #Moods #nolove #tears #badmood #Hate #nothappy #Help #Annoyed #depressed #lifesucks #boringday #insta#नोजोटोहिन्दी #dilwala
@Tarannum Sana @Nishat Hashmi @Sheetal Pandya @Sanam shona @Saundrya sri.... @Suresh Gulia

125 Love
42 Share