Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smartthing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smartthing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hum hai smart value mp3 song download, simile to smart, dil bhi yha to lge barske sma shayri 0, na thi hamari kismat, prestige smart kitchen near me,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

jaguper Sathick

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sakkat Hudgi

read more
The smartest thing in the world is,
To be act as a too smart... Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Sakkat Hudgi

Haseena Dudekula

Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
giving up a promising career at 27,
it enabled me to have a wholesome life.
I got back in multiplies for the one thing I had forfeited.  Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To say
Yes, I Do Love Thee
The moment you proposed, 
My dear Love.. 
 Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
confessing my love even after knowing the consequences...  Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Stop listening to what my mind screams and started listening to what my heart yells.  Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
to leave people who don't value my love for them... Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Freeing myself from all that which tries to capture and overpower me except love.. Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Giving importance 
To my family ...
First  Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 more useful to others Tell us about yourself. What's the smartest thing you've ever done in your life? #aboutme #smartthing #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification