Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homicide Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homicide Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about culpable homicide meaning in hindi, culpable homicide meaning in marathi, homicide meaning in hindi, sidhu moose wala homicide, homicide sidhu moose wala,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Earth #NightRoad #Trending #depression #Suicide #homicide Love #Hate #Reels Bhagyashree Jena Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि #Life

read more
Earth has taken the size of a globe
nothing is unknown to anyone,everything is on tip of the thumb.

World has shrunk to the size of a ball
everyone is connected to someone through the help of a device called phone.

But still people are suffering from loneliness
and taking their own lives because of this case.

New diseases are taking place
some scientific terms are given as names.

Suicides caused by depression are common nowadays
the more we are modern,the more we are giving up taking these ways.

The only way to overcome this fall
is to take the essence of this beautiful world and be happy with all.

©indefinite_mirage Earth
#NightRoad #Trending #depression #Suicide #homicide #Love #Hate #Reels Bhagyashree Jena Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि

Chitra Iyer

There are no suicides, simply our failure to reach out to those who attempt suicide..

Are we indirect murderers or are we responsible for homicidal tendencies in ourselves?

🤔 #yqbaba #man #suicide #homicide

Sherlock Doyle

Or should I burn it? Let me know. #boy #Man #Death #Murder #criminal #Body #homicide #hidingsecrets

read more
 I'm a twenty-year old boy.
 But I've the body of a sixty-year
  old man.

Any ideas where I can
  bury the body?
 Or should I burn it? Let me know.

#boy #man #death #murder #criminal #body #homicide #hidingsecrets

Devansh Desai

One, could be anything from a possible suicide to a potential homicide.
Two, could be a mere coincidence, or the foundation of a conspiracy.
Three, begins a pattern.
Four, entails a psychopath, or a sociopath, on a merry spree.  #numbers #homicide #coincidence #conspiracy #psychopath #sociopath #spree #yqbaba

Aman Verma

This turned out to be a major course of events as there were no clues behind for the police to search as every intricate detail and every possible clue was wiped off by the criminal or criminals. Even police were baffled whether they were murdered or it’s suicide because there were no marks on the bodies of Mrs. Patnaik and his son but seeing the body of Mr. Patnaik they were shocked as they see that many hairs were lying around his body and he was holding his stomach. Watching such scenes sent #story #yqbaba #yqdidi #revenge #mystery #yqquotes #Murder #homicide

read more
The Mystery of Culpable Homicide 

“All the patrolling vans, report to house no42, Ville Parle East, I repeat report to house no42 Ville Parle East. There are 3 bodies over there”, the order which was being conveyed by the police control room to reach the destination.

A few minutes earlier, an unknown caller had called the police control room and told them that 3 murders have been committed in House 42 of Ville Parle east. The efforts to track the caller were futile as he had called from a public booth and it was difficult to trace them. When the police reached the crime scene, they were thunderstruck to see that the bodies were of their additional commissioner Mr. Patnaik and his family.

(Read full in caption)
 This turned out to be a major course of events as there were no clues behind for the police to search as every intricate detail and every possible clue was wiped off by the criminal or criminals. Even police were baffled whether they were murdered or it’s suicide because there were no marks on the bodies of Mrs. Patnaik and his son but seeing the body of Mr. Patnaik they were shocked as they see that many hairs were lying around his body and he was holding his stomach.

Watching such scenes sent

Prabodh Raj

सहम पायलों की खनक  सुन्न-सुन्न!
मरण चूडियों की झनक खून-खून !! 
कुंडल कनक सब छिन-छिन !! 
जेवर-बिंदिया सब हीन-हीन !! 
जिस्मों की महक क्षीण-क्षीण !! 

प्राण हलक प्राणी-प्राणी !
लूटा यहां धानी-धानी!!
दिशायें थी पानी-पानी! 
हवायें थी ग्लानि-ग्लानि!!

©Prabodh Raj #hindi #poetry #massacre #homicide #partition #sad #fear #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification