Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best startsomethingnew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best startsomethingnew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about relationship starts to feel like friendship, hot star out of love, relationship starts to get boring, relationship starts to fall apart, koi bhi business kaise start kare,

• 32 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Charchita Das

Honesty is an expensive gift of God so everybody can't effort it
 #startsomethingnew

Osho Jain

Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I keep sure it should be done in my way, my style. 
Yar aj bohat technical issues hue... I started Unacademy with my father's id and phone no. But with my name. Because with my own id lot of technical issues were there in verification... I don't know why? The entire chaos was so tensed... Profile detail me bhi... Lot of blunders... Though mera demo bhi bhi clear ho gya tha... Chalo koi na I am leaving this idea to join Unacademy as an educator... I will teach on YouTube... Because since many months I have been facing technical glitch in this platform... I am not criticizing Unacademy... It's such an amazing app to teach and to learn but might be there is problem from my side... Aur abhi me itna time waste nhi kar sakti to sort out this issue. 😌
Koi na... I will teach on YouTube... My ultimate aim is to learn and revise the topics that I can do on YouTube too...
 Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
I explore more,
'coz 'New' never quenches my thirst,
I dig deep... Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your memories disturb me  very badly. Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It turned out to be a failure, 
However interesting it was
It lead into disappointment. 
But when I was persistence 
It turned out to be fruitful... Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Life isn’t always sunshine
 and butterflies. 
Sometimes you got to learn
 to smile through the pain. 
 Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
I keep all my previous identities in the shadow .Separate the spotlight and direct all my energizes to this new thing,not just for being accepted by all but for the mere thrill of trying something new and succeeding in it. Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab

read more
I am always conscious about how the things will work and will I be able to carry out smoothly. Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbaba #collab

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I declutter opinions heard before 
on its failures and successes 
and think anew. Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
You are always with me.
But why are you not,
with me this time? Good morning. What do you make sure to do when you #startsomethingnew? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification