Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onestepatatime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onestepatatime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one sided love shayari and messages, quotes about one sided love relationships, my loved ones or love ones, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, the ones who are crazy enough to change the world quote,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Few more little steps 
And we will be there
For sure! #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

#Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yesss....
Rightly said.... Big and huge accomplishments begin with small but steady steps.... What matters is your relentlessly performed actions rather than hare's run... We have been grown up by listening very famous story of hare and tortoise and we all know who had won the race finally..... So guys take a walk with turtle slow but relentless. 🌼🌸🌿 #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#onestepatatime keeps you #onestepahead at the end. #takethingsslow and you'll realise that #slowandsteadywinstherace

read more
In a world of people seeking instant fame,
I work my way up incessantly, though unnoticed.
In the traffic of cars and motorbikes speeding up where possible
And get stuck indefinitely in narrow roads,
I pedal my bicycle through, always moving forward.
Among people who send text messages in confusing shortcuts
And wish Good mornings and Happy Birthdays
With unfelt and impassive abbreviations,
I write full sentences with right punctuations.

Because, I believe slow progress is lasting progress.
Because I believe in putting effort rather than hoping that 
Something I want falls right into my lap while I while away time.
Because I believe in actually expressing my feelings in words
Is much more satisfactory than a perfunctory greeting.
 #onestepatatime keeps you #onestepahead at the end.
#takethingsslow and you'll realise that #slowandsteadywinstherace

समय यात्री

read more
And you will reach your destination #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
your decisions,
and course of actions,
will write your success story.  #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine

Monika Gadhvana

#Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Sagrika #and_I M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

read more
Have patience,
Have faith in yourself and
Keep going to reach to your Goal.
You'll fall for sure,
But don't worry
You'll rise back again with a bang.
Just wake up and knock...
Knock the door of your Mind
Because your destination is waiting for you. #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba  #SAGRIKA #And_I #M_O_N_I❤️ Jogiya Sagar

Harvinder Kaur

#Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdada #yourquotedidi

read more
is each step towards success. #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdada #yourquotedidi

sanjana ranjan

read more
You move away many step from big mistakes. #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
Because, I want proceed.
Taking chances in my life.
Making changes in my life.
That why, I have learned
To take this life as it comes
One stape at a time. #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Mallick

read more
Put your both foot one by one. Follow the steps required be the unique personality. Don't skip any step or otherwise you may be at high level as sky but you may not be able to know when you will fall as below more as than on ground.... #Collab and complete the story #onestepatatime #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification